Next PageLast Page
 Item 1 to 20 of 33
Page:
of 2 GoPage size:
Escape~Artist{rho}
3/3/2014     
March Madness Organizer
March Madness Organizer

It has arrived...........MARCH MADNESS signups are now open. Time to see who is the best handicapper
in The Pork........or the luckiest?

IF We get MORE than 20 people sign up.......Cradz had been gracious enough to offer Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

1st Place......6 Months Gold Membership
2nd Place.....3 Months Gold Membeship
3rd Place......1 Month Gold Membership

BUT THERE MUST BE MORE THAN 20 SIGN UP FOR THE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED> So sign up early so We can hold Cradz to His generous offer.

Password: thepork

Please note if you do not wish to show your email address you can do that via the Options Tab, Personal and then check the Hide E-mail option. You may also change how your name displays on this page under the "Your Name:" field. We suggest you use a Nickname you use on The Pork so we can award your winnings if you win!

Edited: 3/17/2014 by Cradz
Post #1001925 Back to top ▲
3/3/2014

Escape~Artist{rho}
March Madness Organizer
March Madness Organizer

It has arrived...........MARCH MADNESS signups are now open. Time to see who is the best handicapper
in The Pork........or the luckiest?

IF We get MORE than 20 people sign up.......Cradz had been gracious enough to offer Prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

1st Place......6 Months Gold Membership
2nd Place.....3 Months Gold Membeship
3rd Place......1 Month Gold Membership

BUT THERE MUST BE MORE THAN 20 SIGN UP FOR THE PRIZES TO BE AWARDED> So sign up early so We can hold Cradz to His generous offer.

Password: thepork

Please note if you do not wish to show your email address you can do that via the Options Tab, Personal and then check the Hide E-mail option. You may also change how your name displays on this page under the "Your Name:" field. We suggest you use a Nickname you use on The Pork so we can award your winnings if you win!

Post #1001925
Escape~Artist{rho}
3/4/2014     
March Madness Organizer
March Madness Organizer
sign yourself up Mine......*grins and ducks*
Post #1001932 Back to top ▲
3/4/2014

Escape~Artist{rho}
March Madness Organizer
March Madness Organizer
sign yourself up Mine......*grins and ducks*
Post #1001932
Sidney
3/4/2014     
Icon Maker
Ok, I'm registered. *chuckles* Let the mayhem begin...
Post #1001938 Back to top ▲
3/4/2014

Sidney
Icon Maker
Ok, I'm registered. *chuckles* Let the mayhem begin...
Post #1001938
linklock
3/4/2014     
Member i joined but don't geeeeet it *laughs* AnyOone want to explain it *real* slow so i know how to participate, how often, and when? *grins* Or maybe just page me when action is needed on my behalf *chuckles more*
Post #1001957 Back to top ▲
3/4/2014

linklock
i joined but don't geeeeet it *laughs* AnyOone want to explain it *real* slow so i know how to participate, how often, and when? *grins* Or maybe just page me when action is needed on my behalf *chuckles more*
Post #1001957
~texXxy~
3/4/2014     
Member i even created a yahoo for this EA
i'd better win something ~laughs
Post #1001959 Back to top ▲
3/4/2014

~texXxy~
i even created a yahoo for this EA
i'd better win something ~laughs
Post #1001959
ChestnutFilly
3/5/2014     
it wont let me sign up !

i dont have a US moblie number !
Post #1001972 Back to top ▲
3/5/2014

ChestnutFilly
it wont let me sign up !

i dont have a US moblie number !
Post #1001972
Cradz
3/5/2014     
The Owner
The Owner
You need a mobile number to sign up for yahoo? That's just nuts.

You could try creating a google voice number and do it that way.

The winner will also receive a Nickname Title of "2014 March Madness Winner" which includes a basket ball icon that you can choose to show next to your name in the room list in some of the new chat style versions on the new site coming "soon."
Post #1001981 Back to top ▲
3/5/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
You need a mobile number to sign up for yahoo? That's just nuts.

You could try creating a google voice number and do it that way.

The winner will also receive a Nickname Title of "2014 March Madness Winner" which includes a basket ball icon that you can choose to show next to your name in the room list in some of the new chat style versions on the new site coming "soon."
Post #1001981
ChestnutFilly
3/5/2014     
Cradz

i have yahoo but when i try and join the group it looks for a verification mobile number !

i played the fantasy football here using my yahoo but the basket ball wont let me!

Post #1001982 Back to top ▲
3/5/2014

ChestnutFilly
Cradz

i have yahoo but when i try and join the group it looks for a verification mobile number !

i played the fantasy football here using my yahoo but the basket ball wont let me!

Post #1001982
Escape~Artist
3/5/2014     
Member Chestnut........I am checking into that, I will let you know about how to sign up without the extra hurdles.

EA
Post #1001989 Back to top ▲
3/5/2014

Escape~Artist
Chestnut........I am checking into that, I will let you know about how to sign up without the extra hurdles.

EA
Post #1001989
~Jerrey~
3/5/2014     
Sign Me up thanks to linklock!
Post #1001991 Back to top ▲
3/5/2014

~Jerrey~
Sign Me up thanks to linklock!
Post #1001991
ChestnutFilly
3/5/2014     
Thanks EA

Post #1001993 Back to top ▲
3/5/2014

ChestnutFilly
Thanks EA

Post #1001993
*aka*
3/6/2014     
Does this come with instructions? -

I will most definitely need help!!!
Post #1002015 Back to top ▲
3/6/2014

*aka*

Post #1002015
Cradz
3/6/2014     
The Owner
The Owner
*aka* (3/6/2014)

I've found the people who win March Madness are those that have no idea what they are doing. Big Grin
Post #1002016 Back to top ▲
3/6/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
*aka* (3/6/2014)

I've found the people who win March Madness are those that have no idea what they are doing. Big Grin
Post #1002016
Cradz
3/6/2014     
The Owner
The Owner
{crimson~coquette}AnalInvader (3/5/2014)
duhhh...i have no idea if i signed up or what???

how do i pick my teams??..

Can't pick teams for another 10 days. Smile
Post #1002017 Back to top ▲
3/6/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
{crimson~coquette}AnalInvader (3/5/2014)
duhhh...i have no idea if i signed up or what???

how do i pick my teams??..

Can't pick teams for another 10 days. Smile
Post #1002017
Sidney
3/9/2014     
Icon Maker
Cradz (3/6/2014)
*aka* (3/6/2014)

I should be a shoo-in then to take this thing all the way to the top. I'm picking according to uniform colors. *laughs* My bracket's not called "Sid Knows Squat" for nothing...

Sid~
Post #1002099 Back to top ▲
3/9/2014

Sidney
Icon Maker
Cradz (3/6/2014)
*aka* (3/6/2014)

I should be a shoo-in then to take this thing all the way to the top. I'm picking according to uniform colors. *laughs* My bracket's not called "Sid Knows Squat" for nothing...

Sid~
Post #1002099
ChestnutFilly
3/10/2014     
i need what Kenny is getting please !!
Post #1002155 Back to top ▲
3/10/2014

ChestnutFilly
i need what Kenny is getting please !!
Post #1002155
Escape~Artist
3/17/2014     
Member Yahoo sent Me a survey to take about how Our problem was handled and what Our satisfaction level was. Below is what I pout on the survey..............

EA

Yahoo Help
Satisfaction Survey

You recently contacted Yahoo Customer Care to get assistance with an issue, was your issue resolved?

Yes
No

How much of your effort did this recent interaction with Yahoo Customer Care take?

Extremely high Extremely Low

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Overall, how satisfied were you with your most recent interaction with Yahoo Customer Care?

Extremely Dissatisfied Extremely Satisfied

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Based on your interaction with Yahoo Customer Care, how likely are you to recommend Yahoo to a friend or colleague?

Extremely Unlikely Extremely Likely

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Do you have anything else you’d like to share with us?

My problem involved members that had played Tourney Pickem in the past and now are being required to provide information (cell number) to register, this is not acceptable, as they are previous players and NO ONE in our bracket was wanting to participate in the "Billion Dollar Challenge". I had new people register and play without being asked to give the same information that experienced, previous players were being asked to provide to play. THIS is THE MAIN REASON, My group is considering moving any future Fantasy play to ESPN or CBSsports, as they are not as demanding for such information.
Post #1002340 Back to top ▲
3/17/2014

Escape~Artist
Yahoo sent Me a survey to take about how Our problem was handled and what Our satisfaction level was. Below is what I pout on the survey..............

EA

Yahoo Help
Satisfaction Survey

You recently contacted Yahoo Customer Care to get assistance with an issue, was your issue resolved?

Yes
No

How much of your effort did this recent interaction with Yahoo Customer Care take?

Extremely high Extremely Low

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Overall, how satisfied were you with your most recent interaction with Yahoo Customer Care?

Extremely Dissatisfied Extremely Satisfied

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Based on your interaction with Yahoo Customer Care, how likely are you to recommend Yahoo to a friend or colleague?

Extremely Unlikely Extremely Likely

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Do you have anything else you’d like to share with us?

My problem involved members that had played Tourney Pickem in the past and now are being required to provide information (cell number) to register, this is not acceptable, as they are previous players and NO ONE in our bracket was wanting to participate in the "Billion Dollar Challenge". I had new people register and play without being asked to give the same information that experienced, previous players were being asked to provide to play. THIS is THE MAIN REASON, My group is considering moving any future Fantasy play to ESPN or CBSsports, as they are not as demanding for such information.
Post #1002340
~baci
3/17/2014     
Member I am also getting the same message.....

"The Pool Password can be found in the invitation email you received from your Pool Manager"
Post #1002384 Back to top ▲
3/17/2014

~baci
I am also getting the same message.....

"The Pool Password can be found in the invitation email you received from your Pool Manager"
Post #1002384
Cradz
3/17/2014     
The Owner
The Owner
Trish (3/17/2014)
While moving my bracket, to CBS isn't problem, might I suggest EA pause before deleting so that anyone who has put in a bit of time building their bracket have the time to move or print out their selections ?
Also..when attempting to enter... this is the message on the first page..
"The Pool Password can be found in the invitation email you received from your Pool Manager".

Doh.. sorry:

Password is thepork

Post #1002385 Back to top ▲
3/17/2014

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Trish (3/17/2014)
While moving my bracket, to CBS isn't problem, might I suggest EA pause before deleting so that anyone who has put in a bit of time building their bracket have the time to move or print out their selections ?
Also..when attempting to enter... this is the message on the first page..
"The Pool Password can be found in the invitation email you received from your Pool Manager".

Doh.. sorry:

Password is thepork

Post #1002385
~baci
3/17/2014     
Member Can you have more than one bracket or
is one the limit?
Post #1002386 Back to top ▲
3/17/2014

~baci
Can you have more than one bracket or
is one the limit?
Post #1002386
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!