Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
D/s: A Submissive's Mantra

DeadlyImpression
12/5/2014     
I was browsing and found this. I think it puts a lot of what being a submissive should be about into words.
---------------------------------
I Am A Submissive Girl

i will communicate with complete honesty
my needs, desires, limits, & experience. realizing that failing to do so will not only prevent my Master & i from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical & emotional harm.
i will try not to manipulate my Master.
i will not push to make a scene go the way i feel it should.
i will keep an open mind about trying things that i am not comfortable with and expanding my limits.
i will continue to grow as a submissive & as a human being.
i will accept the responsibility of learning what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfill His wishes & desires.
i will not allow myself to be harmed and abused.
i know that submissive does not equal doormat.
i will be courteous & helpful to my fellow submissives.
i will share my knowledge & experience with others in the hope that they will learn & benefit from where i have been.
i will take the time to help those who are new to start out on the correct path.i will be responsive to my Master.
i will not try to hide what my mind & body are feeling so that i may assist him in his responsibilities as my authority.
i know that Dominants are not telepaths, & will not expect my Master to know thoughts or feelings which i do not share.
i will accept the responsibility of a scene or a relationship gone bad.
i will not place total blame on my Master when it is not warranted simply because he is the Dominant.
i realize that things may not work out as they should sometimes, and will do my best to put it behind me and move on.
i will give my gift of submission only to those that can accept it responsibly and who desire to receive it. i will not place anyone in the position of controlling me nonconsensually, nor will i give my respect to someone who has not earned it.
i know that D/s is not a contest and wikll never think myself a "better" submissive because I chose to submit on a different level than another.
i will not be boastful of my experiences.
i will be obedient to my Master even if i disagree with what he is requesting.
i realize that He has my best interests @ heart & often knows better than i what i need in a particular situation.
i know that my actions reflect upon my Master & will do my best to help others to see him in a positive way.
i will not intentionally embarass or displease Him.
Above all, i will wear my title of submissive with honor. i will never cause others to think that being a submissive means to be weak or sub-human. i will take pride in who & what i am & will never show myself in a negative way.

© Experience Project 2014

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Submissive-Girl/2964897

Edited: 10/18/2015 by ksenia
Post #1011751 Back to top ▲
12/5/2014

I was browsing and found this. I think it puts a lot of what being a submissive should be about into words.
---------------------------------
I Am A Submissive Girl

i will communicate with complete honesty
my needs, desires, limits, & experience. realizing that failing to do so will not only prevent my Master & i from having the best experience possible, but can also lead to physical & emotional harm.
i will try not to manipulate my Master.
i will not push to make a scene go the way i feel it should.
i will keep an open mind about trying things that i am not comfortable with and expanding my limits.
i will continue to grow as a submissive & as a human being.
i will accept the responsibility of learning what pleases my Master, and will do my best to fulfill His wishes & desires.
i will not allow myself to be harmed and abused.
i know that submissive does not equal doormat.
i will be courteous & helpful to my fellow submissives.
i will share my knowledge & experience with others in the hope that they will learn & benefit from where i have been.
i will take the time to help those who are new to start out on the correct path.i will be responsive to my Master.
i will not try to hide what my mind & body are feeling so that i may assist him in his responsibilities as my authority.
i know that Dominants are not telepaths, & will not expect my Master to know thoughts or feelings which i do not share.
i will accept the responsibility of a scene or a relationship gone bad.
i will not place total blame on my Master when it is not warranted simply because he is the Dominant.
i realize that things may not work out as they should sometimes, and will do my best to put it behind me and move on.
i will give my gift of submission only to those that can accept it responsibly and who desire to receive it. i will not place anyone in the position of controlling me nonconsensually, nor will i give my respect to someone who has not earned it.
i know that D/s is not a contest and wikll never think myself a "better" submissive because I chose to submit on a different level than another.
i will not be boastful of my experiences.
i will be obedient to my Master even if i disagree with what he is requesting.
i realize that He has my best interests @ heart & often knows better than i what i need in a particular situation.
i know that my actions reflect upon my Master & will do my best to help others to see him in a positive way.
i will not intentionally embarass or displease Him.
Above all, i will wear my title of submissive with honor. i will never cause others to think that being a submissive means to be weak or sub-human. i will take pride in who & what i am & will never show myself in a negative way.

© Experience Project 2014

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/Am-A-Submissive-Girl/2964897

Edited: 10/18/2015 by ksenia
Post #1011751
DeadlyImpression
12/7/2014     
Member I agree it isnt perfect. I added another entry later for people to make their own.
Post #1011855 Back to top ▲
12/7/2014

I agree it isnt perfect. I added another entry later for people to make their own.
Post #1011855
{ksenia}
10/11/2015     
Bra Tester *bumps for resources*

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023852 Back to top ▲
10/11/2015

{ksenia}
Bra Tester
*bumps for resources*

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023852
Kaios
3/30/2016     
Bronze Member i realize that He has my best interests @ heart & often knows better than i what i need in a particular situation.

My sub is having a hard time understanding this statement of the mantra. I was wondering if you would be willing to explain it. Perhaps you can explain it better than myself.
Post #1030069 Back to top ▲
3/30/2016

Kaios
Bronze Member

My sub is having a hard time understanding this statement of the mantra. I was wondering if you would be willing to explain it. Perhaps you can explain it better than myself.
Post #1030069
hisnumberone
4/1/2016     
Member how does my dom know wha i need more than i do, he isnt me
Post #1030091 Back to top ▲
4/1/2016

hisnumberone
how does my dom know wha i need more than i do, he isnt me
Post #1030091
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, ksenia
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!