Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Setting the tone

7R0MM3L
9/24/2015     
Member Being new I have plenty of education to go, & I relish in the opportunities to do so. That being said: I want notes, criticisms, & any constructive thoughts Dom/mes &/or subs have to offer on the following idea I had earlier today. I don't expect this idea to be even remotely original, & that's why I think asking for your opinions is a valid option.

This notion is written from a Dom/mes' POV.....

Give your sub a specifically listed set of serves, or one serve with multiple areas for them to interact with. Prearranged placement of additional instructions &/or toys in the areas of the serve(s) would be discovered by your partner, if they are diligent.

Utilize the toys, &/or instructions, to set the tone you want for your scene, & use them (if applicable) in it. Arranging them to be systematically discovered in symmetry with the order of the serve(s) is beneficial for enticing your creativity in planning & execution, & for your subs stimulation- mental &/or physical.

The scene can act as a rewarding goal at the end of the serve(s), or it can be totally unrelated. It's really up to you how much you: put into it, put yourself into it, & the use of your knowledge of your sub. Get creative, & practice SSC.
Post #1022878 Back to top ▲
9/24/2015

7R0MM3L
Being new I have plenty of education to go, & I relish in the opportunities to do so. That being said: I want notes, criticisms, & any constructive thoughts Dom/mes &/or subs have to offer on the following idea I had earlier today. I don't expect this idea to be even remotely original, & that's why I think asking for your opinions is a valid option.

This notion is written from a Dom/mes' POV.....

Give your sub a specifically listed set of serves, or one serve with multiple areas for them to interact with. Prearranged placement of additional instructions &/or toys in the areas of the serve(s) would be discovered by your partner, if they are diligent.

Utilize the toys, &/or instructions, to set the tone you want for your scene, & use them (if applicable) in it. Arranging them to be systematically discovered in symmetry with the order of the serve(s) is beneficial for enticing your creativity in planning & execution, & for your subs stimulation- mental &/or physical.

The scene can act as a rewarding goal at the end of the serve(s), or it can be totally unrelated. It's really up to you how much you: put into it, put yourself into it, & the use of your knowledge of your sub. Get creative, & practice SSC.
Post #1022878
{ksenia}
9/26/2015     
Bra Tester so it's a like a toy/serve treasure hunt?

Smile

sounds like fun.

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023014 Back to top ▲
9/26/2015

{ksenia}
Bra Tester
so it's a like a toy/serve treasure hunt?

Smile

sounds like fun.

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023014
7R0MM3L
9/27/2015     
Member Yes.

It does sound like fun. Smile
Post #1023097 Back to top ▲
9/27/2015

7R0MM3L
Yes.

It does sound like fun. Smile
Post #1023097
{ksenia}
10/11/2015     
Bra Tester Can i respectfully recommend, Mr Rommel, that you post some of your questions and ideas on the DOM/sub (D/s) General forum. I get the impression that you have some experience and fun ideas and you may find you get a better response from that more heavily used forum, rather than in Beginners.

Post #1023867 Back to top ▲
10/11/2015

{ksenia}
Bra Tester
Can i respectfully recommend, Mr Rommel, that you post some of your questions and ideas on the DOM/sub (D/s) General forum. I get the impression that you have some experience and fun ideas and you may find you get a better response from that more heavily used forum, rather than in Beginners.

Post #1023867
7R0MM3L
10/12/2015     
Member I have started doing that. I was sticking to beginners, because that's where I feel I fit in the most. My education in the lifestyle is still in development, & thought it honest to express that via My forum choice. Thanks for your recommendation.
Post #1023897 Back to top ▲
10/12/2015

7R0MM3L
I have started doing that. I was sticking to beginners, because that's where I feel I fit in the most. My education in the lifestyle is still in development, & thought it honest to express that via My forum choice. Thanks for your recommendation.
Post #1023897
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper, ksenia
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!