Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Keeping a lifestyle journal

7R0MM3L
9/29/2015     
Member I've decided to keep a journal of my experiences, knowledge (gained & applied), & the ideas generated by/ for the lifestyle I wish to achieve. I admit part of the journals existence is owed to a need to figure out what that wish entails exactly. I know myself very well, but am constantly surprised, in even my brief time on this site, by just how much I didn't realize I enjoyed- in part because I wasn't aware of them to begin with. It's all very exciting, & I only have two vanilla rt friends I can talk to about it, so it's main goal for now is to help me organize my thoughts on it all.

When I am able to be active in actual play, the journals role will have an addendum of maintaining a log of my partner's turn ons, offs, etc. My goal here is to be as attentive to my sub's desires &/ or needs, while avoiding pushing her too far, as possible. I do have a concerning question nagging me, however: is this goal, well-intended as it may be, reaching into a "creepy" grey area? How likely is it to render subs uneasy (because I will be forthright about it) that I would be keeping such a record about our encounters? I think most subs would understand my intentions, & I'm not interested in subs who don't/ can't/ won't understand. I am new to this, however, & want to be as sure as I can be.

Thanks to Aall who reply. Yyour input is appreciated.
Post #1023296 Back to top ▲
9/29/2015

7R0MM3L
I've decided to keep a journal of my experiences, knowledge (gained & applied), & the ideas generated by/ for the lifestyle I wish to achieve. I admit part of the journals existence is owed to a need to figure out what that wish entails exactly. I know myself very well, but am constantly surprised, in even my brief time on this site, by just how much I didn't realize I enjoyed- in part because I wasn't aware of them to begin with. It's all very exciting, & I only have two vanilla rt friends I can talk to about it, so it's main goal for now is to help me organize my thoughts on it all.

When I am able to be active in actual play, the journals role will have an addendum of maintaining a log of my partner's turn ons, offs, etc. My goal here is to be as attentive to my sub's desires &/ or needs, while avoiding pushing her too far, as possible. I do have a concerning question nagging me, however: is this goal, well-intended as it may be, reaching into a "creepy" grey area? How likely is it to render subs uneasy (because I will be forthright about it) that I would be keeping such a record about our encounters? I think most subs would understand my intentions, & I'm not interested in subs who don't/ can't/ won't understand. I am new to this, however, & want to be as sure as I can be.

Thanks to Aall who reply. Yyour input is appreciated.
Post #1023296
{ksenia}
10/11/2015     
Bra Tester Mr Rommel,

Do you have a person in mind for these encounters, Sir?

If it were my Owner, writing down in such detail about our encounters, His observations and intentions...i'd (be totally surprised Big Grin) find that extremely hot and not at all creepy. *shivers*

However, if it were a new play partner, with whom i had no deeper relationship that 'just' kinky fun...i think i'd be more wary.

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023868 Back to top ▲
10/11/2015

{ksenia}
Bra Tester
Mr Rommel,

Do you have a person in mind for these encounters, Sir?

If it were my Owner, writing down in such detail about our encounters, His observations and intentions...i'd (be totally surprised Big Grin) find that extremely hot and not at all creepy. *shivers*

However, if it were a new play partner, with whom i had no deeper relationship that 'just' kinky fun...i think i'd be more wary.

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023868
7R0MM3L
10/12/2015     
Member *s
Thank you, ksenia. I thought it a good idea, & am glad to be getting a submissives opinion on it.

To your concern:

My journal entries for any partner(s) would be discreet in the identity of any person(s) I play with. With new people, specifically, the journal is meant to help Me store desires/ needs the person mentions off hand, so I may draw upon that well for, potentially, more specific ideas for play.

For example: one night, in passing conversation, I note a particular tone/ look/ something that tells Me she likes Mmen in uniform. I jot that down in My journal, & see if it becomes of use later on. Now say My sub likes Role Play, & mentions as much in Oour negotiations. I have slightly more intimate knowledge of what that entails, as far as what is likely to excite her, & possess the opportunity to bring it into play. Chances are I will have already written notes about the interest- ideas for its incorporation- & can build upon them better, having given the ideas time to evolve. When I enter into Oour scene wearing a uniform with a utility belt full of goodies, because I remembered that desire... I can't imagine any sub not appreciating the attention I paid in general conversation, My creativity, &/or My efforts in general.

Edited: 10/12/2015 by 7R0MM3L
Post #1023896 Back to top ▲
10/12/2015

7R0MM3L
*s
Thank you, ksenia. I thought it a good idea, & am glad to be getting a submissives opinion on it.

To your concern:

My journal entries for any partner(s) would be discreet in the identity of any person(s) I play with. With new people, specifically, the journal is meant to help Me store desires/ needs the person mentions off hand, so I may draw upon that well for, potentially, more specific ideas for play.

For example: one night, in passing conversation, I note a particular tone/ look/ something that tells Me she likes Mmen in uniform. I jot that down in My journal, & see if it becomes of use later on. Now say My sub likes Role Play, & mentions as much in Oour negotiations. I have slightly more intimate knowledge of what that entails, as far as what is likely to excite her, & possess the opportunity to bring it into play. Chances are I will have already written notes about the interest- ideas for its incorporation- & can build upon them better, having given the ideas time to evolve. When I enter into Oour scene wearing a uniform with a utility belt full of goodies, because I remembered that desire... I can't imagine any sub not appreciating the attention I paid in general conversation, My creativity, &/or My efforts in general.

Edited: 10/12/2015 by 7R0MM3L
Post #1023896
7R0MM3L
11/25/2015     
Thank you, Draco....I put this up a while ago, & it has been serving Me well since.
Post #1025811 Back to top ▲
11/25/2015

7R0MM3L
Thank you, Draco....I put this up a while ago, & it has been serving Me well since.
Post #1025811
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper, ksenia
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!