of 2 GoPage size:

First PagePrevious Page
Next PageLast Page
 Item 1 to 20 of 21
Page:
of 2 GoPage size:
miranda
10/13/2015     
could you pretty pretty please make the my account button in NHB so that when i(we) click on it , it opens in a new window and leaves us in the NHB as well?

like it used to..

Thanks.
mir
Post #1023908 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

miranda
could you pretty pretty please make the my account button in NHB so that when i(we) click on it , it opens in a new window and leaves us in the NHB as well?

like it used to..

Thanks.
mir
Post #1023908
miranda
10/13/2015     
Member i possibly may mean tab..laughs

this is why i have never been an IT guy

nobody gets that thingy the way i use it.
Post #1023909 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

miranda
i possibly may mean tab..laughs

this is why i have never been an IT guy

nobody gets that thingy the way i use it.
Post #1023909
Cradz
10/13/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
Hmmm. not sure where you mean as I've tried both new and old sites and all open in a new window (or tab if you have your browser set to open new windows as a new tab).

Which chat style and which site are you using? .NET or .COM? Classic or Streaming? etc.
Post #1023914 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Hmmm. not sure where you mean as I've tried both new and old sites and all open in a new window (or tab if you have your browser set to open new windows as a new tab).

Which chat style and which site are you using? .NET or .COM? Classic or Streaming? etc.
Post #1023914
ksenia
10/13/2015     
Bra Tester That's happened to me too....I had two tabs open and was writing a post on a thread, i clicked on the link for forums in NHB (in another tab) so that i could re-read the original post ....but instead of opening a new tab like it has done previously, if jumped to the tab i'd been typing in and opened up the NHB forums....(yeay for the back button!)

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023916 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

ksenia
Bra Tester
That's happened to me too....I had two tabs open and was writing a post on a thread, i clicked on the link for forums in NHB (in another tab) so that i could re-read the original post ....but instead of opening a new tab like it has done previously, if jumped to the tab i'd been typing in and opened up the NHB forums....(yeay for the back button!)

“You'll get mixed up, of course, as you already know. You'll get mixed up with many strange birds as you go. So be sure when you step. Step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act. Just never forget to be dexterous and deft. And never mix up your right foot with your left.” - Dr. Seuss
Post #1023916
Cradz
10/13/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
What browser and version are you guys using?

I can't recreate this issue. A new tab is always created for me.
Post #1023917 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
What browser and version are you guys using?

I can't recreate this issue. A new tab is always created for me.
Post #1023917
miranda
10/13/2015     
Member I am using chrome

in Win 10 and in it's newest version

I will go check all the buttons in all the rooms to see if it is all or only NHB k?
Post #1023918 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

miranda
I am using chrome

I will go check all the buttons in all the rooms to see if it is all or only NHB k?
Post #1023918
Cradz
10/13/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)
I am using chrome

I am too.

Post #1023919 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)
I am using chrome

I am too.

Post #1023919
miranda
10/13/2015     
Member I am in .net

and Classic

and the first time in any room that i push my account it opens in an extra window

the second time i choose any button..my account ..pager..it removes me from the room i am in.

maybe it needs some kind of a loop..look at me computer monkey having ideas.giggles at myself.

but that is what happens

oh and i heard texXxy say her pager notification does not turn off
Post #1023920 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

miranda
I am in .net

and Classic

and the first time in any room that i push my account it opens in an extra window

the second time i choose any button..my account ..pager..it removes me from the room i am in.

maybe it needs some kind of a loop..look at me computer monkey having ideas.giggles at myself.

but that is what happens

Post #1023920
Cradz
10/13/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)
I am in .net

and Classic

but that is what happens

So are the buttons you see the classic buttons.. i.e. the same style as the old site chat rooms? By default they are.

I still can't recreate the issue. I click on my account.. and click again on any others and they open in new tabs. I refresh messages and click on buttons and they open in new windows.

I don't know. Nothing I can do if I can't recreate the issue.
Post #1023921 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)
I am in .net

and Classic

but that is what happens

So are the buttons you see the classic buttons.. i.e. the same style as the old site chat rooms? By default they are.

I still can't recreate the issue. I click on my account.. and click again on any others and they open in new tabs. I refresh messages and click on buttons and they open in new windows.

I don't know. Nothing I can do if I can't recreate the issue.
Post #1023921
Cradz
10/13/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
Try using the .com site at http://www.the-pork.com and use the classic chat style there and see if you have the same issue.

It's the same code for the classic version (at least for those buttons).

Edited: 10/13/2015 by Cradz
Post #1023922 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Try using the .com site at http://www.the-pork.com and use the classic chat style there and see if you have the same issue.

It's the same code for the classic version (at least for those buttons).

Edited: 10/13/2015 by Cradz
Post #1023922
miranda
10/13/2015     
Member i have a family rti Cradz..I will when i get back
Post #1023923 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

miranda
i have a family rti Cradz..I will when i get back
Post #1023923
Cradz
10/13/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)

OK no problem.

I'm at work so won't be able to work on a fix until later anyway.
Post #1023924 Back to top ▲
10/13/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)

OK no problem.

I'm at work so won't be able to work on a fix until later anyway.
Post #1023924
miranda
10/14/2015     
Member it does not do it on .com Cradz
Post #1023931 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

miranda
it does not do it on .com Cradz
Post #1023931
Cradz
10/14/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)

OK thanks. I might have an idea how this changed then. So the .NET site didn't do this a week or so ago?
Post #1023936 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
miranda (10/13/2015)

OK thanks. I might have an idea how this changed then. So the .NET site didn't do this a week or so ago?
Post #1023936
varuni
10/14/2015     
Platinum
i thought i would mention this ... i use Firefox with the Classic on the .net site and i am still running Windows 8.1 (can't be bothered upgrading to 10).... when i click on the My Account button, it does open up a new tab for me and leaves me in the room

i hope my input helps Smile
Post #1023937 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

varuni
Platinum
i thought i would mention this ... i use Firefox with the Classic on the .net site and i am still running Windows 8.1 (can't be bothered upgrading to 10).... when i click on the My Account button, it does open up a new tab for me and leaves me in the room

i hope my input helps Smile
Post #1023937
Cradz
10/14/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks varuni. Smile
Post #1023938 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks varuni. Smile
Post #1023938
miranda
10/14/2015     
a week ago or so

it always took me out of the room when i clicked on any button up top
a few days ago i thought you fixed it cause it allows me to do it properly the first time

I have been around a little more often the last couple days and found that it only works properly once then reverts to the take me outta the room way
Post #1023939 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

miranda
a week ago or so

it always took me out of the room when i clicked on any button up top
a few days ago i thought you fixed it cause it allows me to do it properly the first time

I have been around a little more often the last couple days and found that it only works properly once then reverts to the take me outta the room way
Post #1023939
Cradz
10/14/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
I made a slight tweak and removed something I added a week or so ago.

How do the buttons act now?
Post #1023955 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I made a slight tweak and removed something I added a week or so ago.

How do the buttons act now?
Post #1023955
miranda
10/15/2015     
Member works perfect now..Thank you
Post #1023972 Back to top ▲
10/15/2015

miranda
works perfect now..Thank you
Post #1023972
Cradz
10/15/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
Wow really?

That should not have fixed it.. lol but it was the only difference I could see between the two sites.

Cool!
Post #1023985 Back to top ▲
10/15/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Wow really?

That should not have fixed it.. lol but it was the only difference I could see between the two sites.

Cool!
Post #1023985
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!