Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Another pager suggestion

miss_Behavin
10/14/2015     
Member I wasn't sure if I should make my own or add to liri's (she has good ideas).

Can we get a link when composing a page that lets us insert images from our media vault?

Pretty please Smile
Post #1023946 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

miss_Behavin
I wasn't sure if I should make my own or add to liri's (she has good ideas).

Can we get a link when composing a page that lets us insert images from our media vault?

Pretty please Smile
Post #1023946
Cradz
10/14/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
miss_Behavin (10/14/2015)

Pretty please Smile

That's already there. Do you not see the toolbar when composing a message?

It should have the image on it that allows you to insert media vault items.
Post #1023950 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
miss_Behavin (10/14/2015)

Pretty please Smile

That's already there. Do you not see the toolbar when composing a message?

It should have the image on it that allows you to insert media vault items.
Post #1023950
miss_Behavin
10/14/2015     
Member Am I just totally blind?

Post #1023952 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

miss_Behavin
Am I just totally blind?

Post #1023952
Cradz
10/14/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
Ah.. nope.. it's because you are on a smaller screen size so that toolbar is hidden.

I will see if I can make it so a smaller tool bar appears.

Thanks for the screen shot. A picture speaks a thousand words as they say. Smile
Post #1023953 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Ah.. nope.. it's because you are on a smaller screen size so that toolbar is hidden.

I will see if I can make it so a smaller tool bar appears.

Thanks for the screen shot. A picture speaks a thousand words as they say. Smile
Post #1023953
miss_Behavin
10/14/2015     
Member Good thing it wasn't one of them sexy pages!
Post #1023954 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

miss_Behavin
Good thing it wasn't one of them sexy pages!
Post #1023954
~*sweetmissbehavin*~
10/14/2015     
submissive
she's not nuts, Cradz, i have the same issue when composing a pager message, i don't have the little icon to add anything UNLESS i go over to the .com site to send my pager message.

Thought it was a fluke the first time i couldn't put anything in the pager, but tried again just now and i still don't have the icon to add images from my vault to the contents of a pager!
Post #1023956 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

she's not nuts, Cradz, i have the same issue when composing a pager message, i don't have the little icon to add anything UNLESS i go over to the .com site to send my pager message.

Thought it was a fluke the first time i couldn't put anything in the pager, but tried again just now and i still don't have the icon to add images from my vault to the contents of a pager!
Post #1023956
Cradz
10/14/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks.

Yea having a quick look at the code I'm hiding it for mobile devices by mistake. I'll fix that and upload this evening probably. Smile
Post #1023958 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks.

Yea having a quick look at the code I'm hiding it for mobile devices by mistake. I'll fix that and upload this evening probably. Smile
Post #1023958
miranda
10/14/2015     
Member it is on mine..so it not wrong on .net chrome /laptop classic..yada yada all my junk
Post #1023957 Back to top ▲
10/14/2015

miranda
it is on mine..so it not wrong on .net chrome /laptop classic..yada yada all my junk
Post #1023957
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!