Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
It's me again!

~*sweetmissbehavin*~
12/1/2015     
submissive
And i have a question..big surprise, i know! w00t

Am i looking right past something in my Media Vault that tells how many i have uploaded? Like when i go to my Nicknames vault, there's a bar at the top telling me i have X of XX names loaded (or X%), which is nice to have as a guide.....is there something like that in the Media Vault that i'm just looking right past? And on the off chance that i'm not missing something, could something like that be added?
Post #1026140 Back to top ▲
12/1/2015

Am i looking right past something in my Media Vault that tells how many i have uploaded? Like when i go to my Nicknames vault, there's a bar at the top telling me i have X of XX names loaded (or X%), which is nice to have as a guide.....is there something like that in the Media Vault that i'm just looking right past? And on the off chance that i'm not missing something, could something like that be added?
Post #1026140
Cradz
12/1/2015     
The Owner
The Owner
~*sweetmissbehavin*~ (12/1/2015)

Yes you can view your usage by clicking on the info icon (a blue icon with an "i" on it).

With the new site we have 3 different usage (although I probably should remove the voice/video one as we no longer have that server). Image upload, take a picture, and record voice/video.

I'll look at moving that back to the top of the page so it's not hidden as I can see most people won't know to look there.
Post #1026153 Back to top ▲
12/1/2015

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
~*sweetmissbehavin*~ (12/1/2015)

Yes you can view your usage by clicking on the info icon (a blue icon with an "i" on it).

With the new site we have 3 different usage (although I probably should remove the voice/video one as we no longer have that server). Image upload, take a picture, and record voice/video.

I'll look at moving that back to the top of the page so it's not hidden as I can see most people won't know to look there.
Post #1026153
~*sweetmissbehavin*~
12/1/2015     
submissive
Oooohhhhh....*sheepish grin* That's what i get for not poking buttons and checking things out, whoops!!

Thanks Cradz!
Post #1026156 Back to top ▲
12/1/2015

Oooohhhhh....*sheepish grin* That's what i get for not poking buttons and checking things out, whoops!!

Thanks Cradz!
Post #1026156
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!