Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Valentine's Day Event at Liquid Silver

Primal~Darkness
1/20/2016     
Member Our February event will include a scene or 2 as well as a Music Trivia game. The theme is love/loathing and the songs will be revolving around this concept. There will be prizes for the winners as well as door prizes. We also will be having an icon contest, so wear Yyour best love/loathing Vday icon, these will be voted on throughout the following 2 days and prizes will also be additional icons and a few surprise offerings.
Post #1028672 Back to top ▲
1/20/2016

Our February event will include a scene or 2 as well as a Music Trivia game. The theme is love/loathing and the songs will be revolving around this concept. There will be prizes for the winners as well as door prizes. We also will be having an icon contest, so wear Yyour best love/loathing Vday icon, these will be voted on throughout the following 2 days and prizes will also be additional icons and a few surprise offerings.
Post #1028672
Primal~Darkness
1/21/2016     
My apologies, the date and time was in the description and I thought it would cascade down. It is the 12th of February, Main festivities will start at 9 PM Est, though there will be Pre Party Trivia starting around 5 PM Est.
Post #1028682 Back to top ▲
1/21/2016

My apologies, the date and time was in the description and I thought it would cascade down. It is the 12th of February, Main festivities will start at 9 PM Est, though there will be Pre Party Trivia starting around 5 PM Est.
Post #1028682
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!