Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Should I post naked photos of myself?

SultryScarlett
2/18/2016     
Member Hi guys, I'm new here and wanted some advice. So I've recently started a sex blog and a sex tumblr in which I discuss sex and upload sexual content. I am remaining anonymous so no one can actually find out my real name or who I am - it's all under a fake name and seperate email address to my personal use. Up until now, the content I upload, specifically images, are not of me. I am however thinking of uploading nude photos of myself (I will make sure they are neck down and don't include anything identifiable such as tattoos). Do you think this is a good idea? I would really like to share photos of my body to boost myself confidence and show that sexy comes in all shapes and sizes and to show than anyone can be sexy. If you were following a blog would you like to see nude photos of the writer? (I know not everyone will find me sexy but I'm sure some people out there will and I think they will enjoy naked selfies). Thanks for your advice/opinions.
Post #1029286 Back to top ▲
2/18/2016

Hi guys, I'm new here and wanted some advice. So I've recently started a sex blog and a sex tumblr in which I discuss sex and upload sexual content. I am remaining anonymous so no one can actually find out my real name or who I am - it's all under a fake name and seperate email address to my personal use. Up until now, the content I upload, specifically images, are not of me. I am however thinking of uploading nude photos of myself (I will make sure they are neck down and don't include anything identifiable such as tattoos). Do you think this is a good idea? I would really like to share photos of my body to boost myself confidence and show that sexy comes in all shapes and sizes and to show than anyone can be sexy. If you were following a blog would you like to see nude photos of the writer? (I know not everyone will find me sexy but I'm sure some people out there will and I think they will enjoy naked selfies). Thanks for your advice/opinions.
Post #1029286
Barry
2/18/2016     
Member If you are female...I suggest you contact ksenia and see about getting on the boobie exchange list first.....its an excellent starting point for such activity....
Post #1029300 Back to top ▲
2/18/2016

Barry
If you are female...I suggest you contact ksenia and see about getting on the boobie exchange list first.....its an excellent starting point for such activity....
Post #1029300
RunSaber
2/19/2016     
If the person is female, the answer to questions
like these is always yes. Mwahahahahaha

~~~~~~
A day without blood is like a day without sunshine...

~~~~~~
All your ta-ta's and buns are belong to us.

~~~~~~
Thunderclouds do not fear lightning. Hurricanes do not fear wind. To prosper in a turbulent, chaotic marketplace, become the storm.

Post #1029314 Back to top ▲
2/19/2016

RunSaber
If the person is female, the answer to questions
like these is always yes. Mwahahahahaha

~~~~~~
A day without blood is like a day without sunshine...

~~~~~~
All your ta-ta's and buns are belong to us.

~~~~~~
Thunderclouds do not fear lightning. Hurricanes do not fear wind. To prosper in a turbulent, chaotic marketplace, become the storm.

Post #1029314
belize1
2/20/2016     
Member Hello Scarlett, not your real name. Yes I'd love a pic
Post #1029339 Back to top ▲
2/20/2016

belize1
Hello Scarlett, not your real name. Yes I'd love a pic
Post #1029339
bw5733
10/6/2016     
Member I see nothing at all wrong with it. My ex and I had non identifying nude and explicit photos of ourselves online. It was a lot of fun, and is a good ego boost. And before anyone asks, that has nothing to do with why we are no longer together. I hope you have a lot of fun with it and get some great feedback. If you decide to do it, I'd love to visit the blog and check it out.
Post #1034240 Back to top ▲
10/6/2016

bw5733
I see nothing at all wrong with it. My ex and I had non identifying nude and explicit photos of ourselves online. It was a lot of fun, and is a good ego boost. And before anyone asks, that has nothing to do with why we are no longer together. I hope you have a lot of fun with it and get some great feedback. If you decide to do it, I'd love to visit the blog and check it out.
Post #1034240
Ivory
10/7/2016     
Member It's a positive idea. If the pics make you feel good about yourself and add confidence to your Life, yes. And turn all of us hetro guys on! lol
Post #1034259 Back to top ▲
10/7/2016

Ivory
It's a positive idea. If the pics make you feel good about yourself and add confidence to your Life, yes. And turn all of us hetro guys on! lol
Post #1034259
wants2play69
11/30/2016     
Member Yes I think if it is somewhat a turn on for you and others who view them then generating stimulation from posting them ads to the site as far as I see it. Wink
Post #1035204 Back to top ▲
11/30/2016

wants2play69
Yes I think if it is somewhat a turn on for you and others who view them then generating stimulation from posting them ads to the site as far as I see it. Wink
Post #1035204
Odin316
1/9/2017     
Member If you keep the self identifying stuff out it should be okay...
Post #1036097 Back to top ▲
1/9/2017

Odin316
If you keep the self identifying stuff out it should be okay...
Post #1036097
~Gentlemaster
10/1/2017     
I find that threatening to post naked pictures of myself can be very profitiable

people will pay large sums to have me keep my cloths on
Post #1039955 Back to top ▲
10/1/2017

~Gentlemaster
I find that threatening to post naked pictures of myself can be very profitiable

people will pay large sums to have me keep my cloths on
Post #1039955
CarnivalJack
10/1/2017     
The female body is a thing of great beauty whatever your shape or size. In fact, it's like a work of art.

And I am all for promoting the arts.

As long as you keep identifying characteristics out of all pics you should be ok, but remember that once its out there it will be copied to other sites over which you will have no control.

You never know, your ass could end up being someone else's icon!
Post #1039958 Back to top ▲
10/1/2017

CarnivalJack
The female body is a thing of great beauty whatever your shape or size. In fact, it's like a work of art.

And I am all for promoting the arts.

As long as you keep identifying characteristics out of all pics you should be ok, but remember that once its out there it will be copied to other sites over which you will have no control.

You never know, your ass could end up being someone else's icon!
Post #1039958
malesub
12/26/2017     
Member Just curious, have you done it by now?
Post #1041156 Back to top ▲
12/26/2017

malesub
Just curious, have you done it by now?
Post #1041156
Prisilla
12/27/2017     
Member *laughs a lot* Great answer!
Glad I happened to see it.
Post #1041166 Back to top ▲
12/27/2017

Prisilla
*laughs a lot* Great answer!
Glad I happened to see it.
Post #1041166
ClevelandHost
12/27/2017     
I'd vote yes

Post #1041171 Back to top ▲
12/27/2017

ClevelandHost
I'd vote yes

Post #1041171
Bergerac
12/29/2017     
Member No
Post #1041184 Back to top ▲
12/29/2017

Bergerac
No
Post #1041184
Chef
12/29/2017     
so now this has turned into a referendum?
looks like it's tied, 1-1.
i'm casting an absentee ballot via message in a bottle. if this vote goes to a recount, that might be important.
~l~

ClevelandHost (12/27/2017)
I'd vote yes

Bergerac (12/29/2017)
No
Post #1041191 Back to top ▲
12/29/2017

so now this has turned into a referendum?
looks like it's tied, 1-1.
i'm casting an absentee ballot via message in a bottle. if this vote goes to a recount, that might be important.
~l~

ClevelandHost (12/27/2017)
I'd vote yes

Bergerac (12/29/2017)
No
Post #1041191
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!