Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New and unexperienced ^^

Ocean
3/9/2016     
Member Hello. I'm Ocean, 18 years old female and I live in the Netherlands. I got introduced to BDSM by a few people I got to know on the internet. And it seems like a very interesting thing to me.
It took me a while to find other people to talk about it, since I'm too shy of a person and am scared of talking to people. I think its very weird for me to be interested in this because I never had sex, or even kissed someone, so I dont know if I'll ever be able to meet a special someone who would do this with me. Yes I am very unconfident about myself, I can't help it. I did this test and it said I am very submissive and also a bit of a ropebunny and slave. I guess I wouldn't mind somebody dominating me, in bed or in real life, as I always feel like a very insecure person.
So yeah. I don't know if I'll stay here for a long time, but a friend of mine adviced me to take a look here, saying the people here could maybe help me and give tips. Because I'm very inexperienced with all of this even though I would want to try it out.

Thank you for listening and I hope I have a nice stay here.. ^^
Post #1029706 Back to top ▲
3/9/2016

Ocean
Hello. I'm Ocean, 18 years old female and I live in the Netherlands. I got introduced to BDSM by a few people I got to know on the internet. And it seems like a very interesting thing to me.
It took me a while to find other people to talk about it, since I'm too shy of a person and am scared of talking to people. I think its very weird for me to be interested in this because I never had sex, or even kissed someone, so I dont know if I'll ever be able to meet a special someone who would do this with me. Yes I am very unconfident about myself, I can't help it. I did this test and it said I am very submissive and also a bit of a ropebunny and slave. I guess I wouldn't mind somebody dominating me, in bed or in real life, as I always feel like a very insecure person.
So yeah. I don't know if I'll stay here for a long time, but a friend of mine adviced me to take a look here, saying the people here could maybe help me and give tips. Because I'm very inexperienced with all of this even though I would want to try it out.

Thank you for listening and I hope I have a nice stay here.. ^^
Post #1029706
~darla~
3/9/2016     
Hello Ocean and welcome to the pork... hopefully we can answer any questions you may have along your journey.

Don't be shy - it's easier to chat online rather than in real life so pop into chat some time and say hi!

~We accept the love we think we deserve~
~What other people say about me is none of my business~
Post #1029707 Back to top ▲
3/9/2016

~darla~
Hello Ocean and welcome to the pork... hopefully we can answer any questions you may have along your journey.

Don't be shy - it's easier to chat online rather than in real life so pop into chat some time and say hi!

~We accept the love we think we deserve~
~What other people say about me is none of my business~
Post #1029707
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper, ksenia
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!