Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
The-Pork at Fetlife

consensual~art
4/17/2016     
Member Many of us have Fetlife accounts, which connect us to various BDSM places both real time and computer time, and is a handy place used by BDSM clubs. To assist those who want to connect with other members at The Pork, past and present, we have started a fetlife group BDSM at The-Pork on Fetlife to help us connect with each other, as well as to attract others to BDSM at The-Pork
Post #1030607 Back to top ▲
4/17/2016

Many of us have Fetlife accounts, which connect us to various BDSM places both real time and computer time, and is a handy place used by BDSM clubs. To assist those who want to connect with other members at The Pork, past and present, we have started a fetlife group BDSM at The-Pork on Fetlife to help us connect with each other, as well as to attract others to BDSM at The-Pork
Post #1030607
consensual~art
4/18/2016     
Member i didn't think of it, it was from feedback from the community members that caught Adrea's attention and then snowballed from their.
Post #1030613 Back to top ▲
4/18/2016

i didn't think of it, it was from feedback from the community members that caught Adrea's attention and then snowballed from their.
Post #1030613
Andrea
4/18/2016     
Member well done boy....*winks*
Post #1030614 Back to top ▲
4/18/2016

Andrea
well done boy....*winks*
Post #1030614
Andrea
4/18/2016     
Member so glad to see people checking out the pork on fetlife!

spread the word....

crimson coquette had a great idea and consensual art ran with it!

Here's to new people checking out the pork!
Post #1030640 Back to top ▲
4/18/2016

Andrea
so glad to see people checking out the pork on fetlife!

spread the word....

crimson coquette had a great idea and consensual art ran with it!

Here's to new people checking out the pork!
Post #1030640
Cradz
4/19/2016     
The Owner
The Owner
consensual~art

Thanks for doing that. I hear tahnii has been posting crap so goes to show I was right in that decision. She certainly won't be allowed back in the future now.

Why on earth would I ban an active paying member? Boggles the mind doesn't it. It was for "no reason".. lol.

Thanks tahnii... you'll probably encourage some to visit because we kick people off. Appreciate the testimonial. Tongue
Post #1030658 Back to top ▲
4/19/2016

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
consensual~art

Thanks for doing that. I hear tahnii has been posting crap so goes to show I was right in that decision. She certainly won't be allowed back in the future now.

Why on earth would I ban an active paying member? Boggles the mind doesn't it. It was for "no reason".. lol.

Thanks tahnii... you'll probably encourage some to visit because we kick people off. Appreciate the testimonial. Tongue
Post #1030658
miss_Behavin
4/19/2016     
Cradz (4/19/2016)
consensual~art

Well she's a bad word, so....
Post #1030660 Back to top ▲
4/19/2016

miss_Behavin
Cradz (4/19/2016)
consensual~art

Well she's a bad word, so....
Post #1030660
Andrea
4/20/2016     
Member can't help what people post there....and it's ok.

in the end...it's definitely worth the try....even if we only get
a few visitors...that's better than none.
Post #1030664 Back to top ▲
4/20/2016

Andrea
can't help what people post there....and it's ok.

in the end...it's definitely worth the try....even if we only get
a few visitors...that's better than none.
Post #1030664
consensual~art
4/20/2016     
Member I actually got a few emails from different people about her joining the Fetlife group that raised alot of warning flags, lol.

Edited: 4/20/2016 by consensual~art
Post #1030667 Back to top ▲
4/20/2016

I actually got a few emails from different people about her joining the Fetlife group that raised alot of warning flags, lol.

Edited: 4/20/2016 by consensual~art
Post #1030667
{ksenia}Portus
7/23/2017     
Bra Tester
-L- where have I beeeeeen? totally missed this! Brill idea!
Post #1038904 Back to top ▲
7/23/2017

{ksenia}Portus
Bra Tester
-L- where have I beeeeeen? totally missed this! Brill idea!
Post #1038904
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!