Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Looking for others to talk to

TilDeath31
5/4/2016     
Member To start, I posted this in the wrong place originally, I'm sorry about that! Now, to begin:

Hi everyone! I'm new, in every sense of the word, I'm new. New to this forum, new to D/s relationships. I am looking for people to talk to about this type of relationship so that I can expand my knowledge base and hopefully reassure the Dom that I am currently talking to.
The landscape of the relationship that I have with this Dom is very complex and started out as society's definition of normal over a year ago. Since then things have changed and we are not currently in a romantic relationship. I would like to be able to show her that I can be the person that she needs. So here I am reaching out into a community that I have no experience in.
Thanks in advance,
TD
Post #1030966 Back to top ▲
5/4/2016

TilDeath31
To start, I posted this in the wrong place originally, I'm sorry about that! Now, to begin:

Hi everyone! I'm new, in every sense of the word, I'm new. New to this forum, new to D/s relationships. I am looking for people to talk to about this type of relationship so that I can expand my knowledge base and hopefully reassure the Dom that I am currently talking to.
The landscape of the relationship that I have with this Dom is very complex and started out as society's definition of normal over a year ago. Since then things have changed and we are not currently in a romantic relationship. I would like to be able to show her that I can be the person that she needs. So here I am reaching out into a community that I have no experience in.
Thanks in advance,
TD
Post #1030966
HappyBunnyJ
8/26/2016     
Member I've done some dom/sub role play during sex but never tried a whole relationship based on it. I'm more than happy to talk if you're just looking for someone to talk to though.
Post #1033657 Back to top ▲
8/26/2016

HappyBunnyJ
I've done some dom/sub role play during sex but never tried a whole relationship based on it. I'm more than happy to talk if you're just looking for someone to talk to though.
Post #1033657
Submissivegirl243
9/3/2016     
Member Hi there,
I'd love to chat with you! I'm new here
Post #1033764 Back to top ▲
9/3/2016

Hi there,
I'd love to chat with you! I'm new here
Post #1033764
HalloweenJack
9/3/2016     
The Halloween Jack welcomes you to this little taste of paradise.

Don't hesitate to say hi if you see me.
Post #1033767 Back to top ▲
9/3/2016

HalloweenJack
The Halloween Jack welcomes you to this little taste of paradise.

Don't hesitate to say hi if you see me.
Post #1033767
PinkPixy90
10/10/2016     
Member Hi, am also new to this whole new world of D/s and am looking for other to talk too.
Post #1034309 Back to top ▲
10/10/2016

PinkPixy90
Hi, am also new to this whole new world of D/s and am looking for other to talk too.
Post #1034309
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper, ksenia
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!