Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New sizing for icons

{elusive}
6/5/2016     
Member Let's say members wish to enlarge their current icons to the new size, will that affect their initial date of uploading; i.e., will that bring a current icon to Day-1?

Thanks

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1031616 Back to top ▲
6/5/2016

{elusive}
Let's say members wish to enlarge their current icons to the new size, will that affect their initial date of uploading; i.e., will that bring a current icon to Day-1?

Thanks

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1031616
Cradz
6/5/2016     
The Owner
The Owner
I've gone ahead and created a feature to Reupload an icon due to size difference. You can test this out (and your icons will be usable on the live sites) via http://testing.the-pork.com. Go to your media vault and you should see the button.

I still have some other code to finish up before uploading to the .NET site (.COM will NOT have this feature) so the only way to do this right now is via the testing site above (be aware while I'm working that site can reset without notice).

I hope this resolves this issue. I know it'll take some of you some time to replace your icons one by one but this will allow you to keep your original upload date and allow our team to view the original icon if a dupe is called.

Edited: 6/6/2016 by Cradz
Post #1031625 Back to top ▲
6/5/2016

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I've gone ahead and created a feature to Reupload an icon due to size difference. You can test this out (and your icons will be usable on the live sites) via http://testing.the-pork.com. Go to your media vault and you should see the button.

I still have some other code to finish up before uploading to the .NET site (.COM will NOT have this feature) so the only way to do this right now is via the testing site above (be aware while I'm working that site can reset without notice).

I hope this resolves this issue. I know it'll take some of you some time to replace your icons one by one but this will allow you to keep your original upload date and allow our team to view the original icon if a dupe is called.

Edited: 6/6/2016 by Cradz
Post #1031625
{elusive}
6/6/2016     
Member Awesome!

Thank you Cradz

~~~~*~~

Post #1031635 Back to top ▲
6/6/2016

{elusive}
Awesome!

Thank you Cradz

~~~~*~~

Post #1031635
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!