Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Icon Blank Exchange Game

Nox
8/3/2016     
hey, everyone!

I was playing around with this idea in my head...

I collect blanks but don't make icons (anymore). i know there are others like me, too.

I was thinking of doing of those thread games but with icon blanks. something like this:

I like this image below, but perhaps not for me. so, if you like it, take it! however, if you do, post a comment saying that you're taking it, and leave a new blank for someone else to take, who will then leave another blank for someone else to take, and so on. if you don't make icons yourself, I'm sure one of the many talented icon makers here at The Pork will make it up nice for you. I like to leave them uncut if possible, so the artist has more to play with. you could always go back and edit your post to add your finish icon so we can all see it.

I'll start things off with this image:
**NOTE: I had to edit and fix the image. it loaded too narrow, so I went ahead and cut it to 150x150

have at it and have fun!

Edited: 8/4/2016 by Nox
Post #1033111 Back to top ▲
8/3/2016

Nox
hey, everyone!

I was playing around with this idea in my head...

I collect blanks but don't make icons (anymore). i know there are others like me, too.

I was thinking of doing of those thread games but with icon blanks. something like this:

I like this image below, but perhaps not for me. so, if you like it, take it! however, if you do, post a comment saying that you're taking it, and leave a new blank for someone else to take, who will then leave another blank for someone else to take, and so on. if you don't make icons yourself, I'm sure one of the many talented icon makers here at The Pork will make it up nice for you. I like to leave them uncut if possible, so the artist has more to play with. you could always go back and edit your post to add your finish icon so we can all see it.

I'll start things off with this image:
**NOTE: I had to edit and fix the image. it loaded too narrow, so I went ahead and cut it to 150x150

have at it and have fun!

Edited: 8/4/2016 by Nox
Post #1033111
a~la
8/4/2016     
Member Oooh, i love this idea foxy!

I'll take that blank..and I will bring one back in just a bit.....

I like this one....

Edited: 8/4/2016 by a~la
Post #1033116 Back to top ▲
8/4/2016

a~la
Oooh, i love this idea foxy!

I'll take that blank..and I will bring one back in just a bit.....

I like this one....

Edited: 8/4/2016 by a~la
Post #1033116
bliss~
7/7/2017     
Nox, I thought this was such a good idea and then I completely forgot all about it.

I love this image, but I tend to stick with blondes, soooooo...
any takers?

Post #1038686 Back to top ▲
7/7/2017

bliss~
Nox, I thought this was such a good idea and then I completely forgot all about it.

I love this image, but I tend to stick with blondes, soooooo...
any takers?

Post #1038686
allfive
7/7/2017     
Platinum
Can i leave a blank even if i do not take one?
Post #1038687 Back to top ▲
7/7/2017

allfive
Platinum
Can i leave a blank even if i do not take one?
Post #1038687
bliss~
7/8/2017     
all5, it's not my thread, but I can't imagine it being an issue.
I didn't pick up the one ala left.

Better to add without taking away than vice versa...
right?
Post #1038693 Back to top ▲
7/8/2017

bliss~
all5, it's not my thread, but I can't imagine it being an issue.
I didn't pick up the one ala left.

Better to add without taking away than vice versa...
right?
Post #1038693
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, boda, dakotagal, CarelessWhisper, synne
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!