Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New Girl

Submissivegirl243
9/3/2016     
Member Hi there
I am new to the forum as well as to the sub Dom community. I'm open to talk with anyone about advice or anything!
Post #1033763 Back to top ▲
9/3/2016

Hi there
I am new to the forum as well as to the sub Dom community. I'm open to talk with anyone about advice or anything!
Post #1033763
PinkPixy90
10/10/2016     
Member Hi i am also a submissive looking for people for people to talk to about all of this.
Post #1034308 Back to top ▲
10/10/2016

PinkPixy90
Hi i am also a submissive looking for people for people to talk to about all of this.
Post #1034308
Abel69
9/19/2017     
Member I am new to this to not sure what to do I really want to meet someone to explore with. We should talk.
Post #1039798 Back to top ▲
9/19/2017

Abel69
I am new to this to not sure what to do I really want to meet someone to explore with. We should talk.
Post #1039798
HalloweenJack
9/20/2017     
Member Say hi next time you see me.
Always interested in meeting new people.
Post #1039819 Back to top ▲
9/20/2017

HalloweenJack
Say hi next time you see me.
Always interested in meeting new people.
Post #1039819
Brightman
9/21/2017     
Member Hi, I am new to this forum as well. I'm interested in talking to new people about D/s especially any advice they can give.
Post #1039833 Back to top ▲
9/21/2017

Brightman
Hi, I am new to this forum as well. I'm interested in talking to new people about D/s especially any advice they can give.
Post #1039833
crimson~coquette
9/21/2017     
good day to everyone new here...there are a great many people that frequent The Pork, whom are involved with D/s, bdsm, M/s as well as kinks and fetishes within the community. Simply start asking away on whatever you want to know. Our D/s rooms aren't frequented daily, so it's hard to tell you where and when to go when ppl are on...but if you ask in the D/s forums, you're sure to get responses.

just remember, there's no dumb question, except those not asked and all of us were just as new to this as you are now...in fact, we still continue to learn every day...

I wish you the best in your quest for knowledge and experience, both online and in real. for myself, I prefer the reality vs. vt, which is where most all of my experience comes from...

good luck
coquette
Post #1039838 Back to top ▲
9/21/2017

good day to everyone new here...there are a great many people that frequent The Pork, whom are involved with D/s, bdsm, M/s as well as kinks and fetishes within the community. Simply start asking away on whatever you want to know. Our D/s rooms aren't frequented daily, so it's hard to tell you where and when to go when ppl are on...but if you ask in the D/s forums, you're sure to get responses.

just remember, there's no dumb question, except those not asked and all of us were just as new to this as you are now...in fact, we still continue to learn every day...

I wish you the best in your quest for knowledge and experience, both online and in real. for myself, I prefer the reality vs. vt, which is where most all of my experience comes from...

good luck
coquette
Post #1039838
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper, ksenia
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!