Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Whole new world looking for friends

PinkPixy90
10/10/2016     
Member Hello, Hello,

I am new to this world and and life style. I have not been in a D/s relationship before and have many questions. I have read a lot and done my research, so i know what i like and need but, still feel very alone with no one to talk to who will understand. Friends right now is what i need most. So if your interested in talking please let me know. Thank you
Post #1034310 Back to top ▲
10/10/2016

PinkPixy90
Hello, Hello,

I am new to this world and and life style. I have not been in a D/s relationship before and have many questions. I have read a lot and done my research, so i know what i like and need but, still feel very alone with no one to talk to who will understand. Friends right now is what i need most. So if your interested in talking please let me know. Thank you
Post #1034310
littleCurious
1/19/2017     
Member I understand what you are saying completely! I don't feel like I can talk about my wants and needs to any of my family and friends because it will change how they see me. I am a single mom of two girls who is just trying to figure out all of this on my own. Please feel free to message me I am not experienced but I am willing to talk and listen any time.
Post #1036236 Back to top ▲
1/19/2017

littleCurious
I understand what you are saying completely! I don't feel like I can talk about my wants and needs to any of my family and friends because it will change how they see me. I am a single mom of two girls who is just trying to figure out all of this on my own. Please feel free to message me I am not experienced but I am willing to talk and listen any time.
Post #1036236
{ksenia}PoP
1/19/2017     
Bra Tester
Hello and welcome to The Pork!!

Please do find your way into the chat rooms and get to know people. While the D/s rooms are not always in use, there are many people around with different levels of experience and knowledge, who have all, at some point, been where you are right now.

I promise we don't bite Big Grin at least, not without your consent.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got, anyway. ~Mother Teresa~
Post #1036238 Back to top ▲
1/19/2017

{ksenia}PoP
Bra Tester
Hello and welcome to The Pork!!

Please do find your way into the chat rooms and get to know people. While the D/s rooms are not always in use, there are many people around with different levels of experience and knowledge, who have all, at some point, been where you are right now.

I promise we don't bite Big Grin at least, not without your consent.

Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got, anyway. ~Mother Teresa~
Post #1036238
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper, ksenia
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!