Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Happy Birthday, Bergerac

Opalescent
2/27/2017     
Couldn't let this day go by without wishing one of the most beloved cherished friends I have here a Happy Birthday celebration.

Live it up and do what you do best....not that stuff you make up here -winks- but that stuff you actually do, do well (and now you're snickering because I said "do do") laughs-

Happy Birthday friend -hugs and a birthday swat-
Post #1036916 Back to top ▲
2/27/2017

Opalescent
Couldn't let this day go by without wishing one of the most beloved cherished friends I have here a Happy Birthday celebration.

Live it up and do what you do best....not that stuff you make up here -winks- but that stuff you actually do, do well (and now you're snickering because I said "do do") laughs-

Happy Birthday friend -hugs and a birthday swat-
Post #1036916
allfive
2/28/2017     
Platinum
Happy Birthday, Bergerac!
Hope Your day is everything You want
You get all You wish for
and Celebrate and Enjoy!

*hugs*
Post #1036919 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

allfive
Platinum
Happy Birthday, Bergerac!
Hope Your day is everything You want
You get all You wish for
and Celebrate and Enjoy!

*hugs*
Post #1036919
~*sweetmissbehavin*~
2/28/2017     
submissive
Happy Birthday, Berg! Here's hoping it's a great day filled with scotch and....more scotch! *LOL*

Have a great one, sweet Man!! *hugs*
Post #1036920 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Happy Birthday, Berg! Here's hoping it's a great day filled with scotch and....more scotch! *LOL*

Have a great one, sweet Man!! *hugs*
Post #1036920
Mark
2/28/2017     
Member Happy Birthday, Berg. Have a great day!
Post #1036923 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Mark
Happy Birthday, Berg. Have a great day!
Post #1036923
Arriel
2/28/2017     
Happy birthday Beeeeerrrrrrgggggg!!!

I truly hope it's wonderful for you and that each wish you make on your candles comes true. You deserve only the best...

-smiles brightly-

But...

I'm withholding your birthday tiramisu until you shovel my walk like you agreed to many years ago!!! -teasing grin-

-leaves 24 somethings-

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Post #1036927 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Arriel
Happy birthday Beeeeerrrrrrgggggg!!!

I truly hope it's wonderful for you and that each wish you make on your candles comes true. You deserve only the best...

-smiles brightly-

But...

I'm withholding your birthday tiramisu until you shovel my walk like you agreed to many years ago!!! -teasing grin-

-leaves 24 somethings-

Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Post #1036927
CdnLady
2/28/2017     
Member Happy birthday Bergerac,
Hope you're having an awesome day buddy ....
*skoyc*
Post #1036928 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

CdnLady
Happy birthday Bergerac,
Hope you're having an awesome day buddy ....
*skoyc*
Post #1036928
Bergerac
2/28/2017     
Member Thank you!

I obviously do do (hehehhehe) something right if such lovely ladies (and Mark) take the time to wish me a happy birthday.

I hope all of you had days as amazing as mine (from which I am only now waking up from)!

Hugs all around!
Post #1036934 Back to top ▲
2/28/2017

Bergerac
Thank you!

I obviously do do (hehehhehe) something right if such lovely ladies (and Mark) take the time to wish me a happy birthday.

I hope all of you had days as amazing as mine (from which I am only now waking up from)!

Hugs all around!
Post #1036934
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!