Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
I'm bi and most aroused makes me my partner all sweaty

Patrik3838
4/2/2017     
Member Few months ago I used to occasionally date a boy 12 years younger than myself, I'm 41, David 29 yo. He was is good shape and his body was sweating such intense on the exercise bike that he looked like after bath. I loved to take off his wet shirt and start petting his body, smear drops of sweat. I hugged my David and felt how intense is he sweating, pressed my head to his chest and could smell his natural scent, sometimes it made me such aroused that I almost cummed. But I always tried to give him pleasure also for such hard exercise, I loved to watch his body bathed in sweat shaking in the strongest pleasure boy can feel and loved to let him cum allover my face. Then I knew I want to press tightly to my David and enjoy his body with all senses, he started to play and caress my dick, I could smell his body and knew I'm cumming every moment and then I tried just to change position and cum allover my sweaty boy.
Now I'm alone and looking for somebody who will be more than just my lover but who will have no preconceptions and like to experiment this way and many others.
Write me boys, I cannot wait.
Post #1037394 Back to top ▲
4/2/2017

Patrik3838
Few months ago I used to occasionally date a boy 12 years younger than myself, I'm 41, David 29 yo. He was is good shape and his body was sweating such intense on the exercise bike that he looked like after bath. I loved to take off his wet shirt and start petting his body, smear drops of sweat. I hugged my David and felt how intense is he sweating, pressed my head to his chest and could smell his natural scent, sometimes it made me such aroused that I almost cummed. But I always tried to give him pleasure also for such hard exercise, I loved to watch his body bathed in sweat shaking in the strongest pleasure boy can feel and loved to let him cum allover my face. Then I knew I want to press tightly to my David and enjoy his body with all senses, he started to play and caress my dick, I could smell his body and knew I'm cumming every moment and then I tried just to change position and cum allover my sweaty boy.
Now I'm alone and looking for somebody who will be more than just my lover but who will have no preconceptions and like to experiment this way and many others.
Write me boys, I cannot wait.
Post #1037394
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!