Item 1 to 20 of 53
Page:
of 3 GoPage size:
Cradz
4/7/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Hi all,

Recently we've experienced a decline in users and we're going to be making some further changes to the site.

First off know that current members (especially current active Gold members) will be grandfathered in to changes upcoming to membership rates and perks of their membership. We will also reward non-paying accounts that have been active (if you actively chat, use the forums or pager etc.).

We will be moving the site to a new ISP this month to reduce our expenses on servers. Basically we can reduce our server costs by 3/4 just by moving to another ISP and a newer server and while sometimes painful moving this will allow us to continue to run the site for many years. We’re simply not using the horse power we have on our current servers and it’s pretty clear we’re not going to get hit with thousands of users overnight. While the company has as much in reserves as it ever has I see the writing on the wall if we continue to see a decline over the next year. We are simply breaking even with the current level of gold memberships and I don't want to cut into our emergency savings which are basically there to cover refunds if we ever need to close the site on short notice. We really need to put more into advertising and other areas to draw new users to the site and simply can’t do that right now.

We will be rewarding current recurring (non-lifetime) gold members with additional perks such as a free bump to a new Platinum membership level. Basically Platinum membership will be the new Gold Membership (same pricing) but with additional perks and we will have new pricing for Gold Membership but Gold will have less perks than Platinum (except Lifetime Gold who will stay at their current icon slots etc.). So if you’re a Gold Member nothing really changes except you get more and you can choose to renew at the current rates moving forward to keep your Platinum or down grade to a less expensive membership. We will be giving users who keep their grandfathered Platinum membership additional price breaks compared to the regular price as our way of thanking you for being so loyal to the site.

We are looking at increasing our chat picture size once again and will build in an option so you can set what size you see in chat rooms (so if you want to see max 140x140 you will be able to do that).

Advertising is probably going to be added for non-paying members. While in a perfect world I would not want to add any advertising for us to give away "free" service like the majority of the Internet we simply can't continue to allow our paying membership base to take the brunt of the costs.

I want to reduce membership rates and give free members the ability to upload icons. It's still up in the air on what that means right now but probably smaller icons and a restriction on how many and how often you can change them but realistically there were be some who simply stop paying for a membership because they only use one icon. Advertising can help offset that and maybe encourage some to still pay to avoid advertising.

I’m also looking to re-brand the site. This doesn’t mean The Pork or the domain will disappear but this means building a new front end to the database we have for The Pork so that people coming to NHBChat.com or NHB.Chat will see a different version of the site and because “chat” is in the name this will be a lot easier to market and for search engine optimization reasons will probably list higher than our site (if you search for Adult Chat on google we’re on the 2nd page.. not bad but the 1st page would be better!). Basically people chatting on NHBChat will see all forums and chat rooms etc. of The Pork but just “skinned” differently and maybe fewer chat styles. Nothing will change for current members or the current site and the classic site will continue to be made available to those averse to change.

The Pork isn't a regular business as many of you know but there are still tons of people who love this site and we still enjoy providing it to you.

Feel free to discuss the above and add any suggestions you have on what we can do moving forward.

-- Edit for grammar. Tongue

Edited: 9/17/2017 by Cradz
Post #1037428 Back to top ▲
4/7/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Hi all,

Recently we've experienced a decline in users and we're going to be making some further changes to the site.

First off know that current members (especially current active Gold members) will be grandfathered in to changes upcoming to membership rates and perks of their membership. We will also reward non-paying accounts that have been active (if you actively chat, use the forums or pager etc.).

We will be moving the site to a new ISP this month to reduce our expenses on servers. Basically we can reduce our server costs by 3/4 just by moving to another ISP and a newer server and while sometimes painful moving this will allow us to continue to run the site for many years. We’re simply not using the horse power we have on our current servers and it’s pretty clear we’re not going to get hit with thousands of users overnight. While the company has as much in reserves as it ever has I see the writing on the wall if we continue to see a decline over the next year. We are simply breaking even with the current level of gold memberships and I don't want to cut into our emergency savings which are basically there to cover refunds if we ever need to close the site on short notice. We really need to put more into advertising and other areas to draw new users to the site and simply can’t do that right now.

We will be rewarding current recurring (non-lifetime) gold members with additional perks such as a free bump to a new Platinum membership level. Basically Platinum membership will be the new Gold Membership (same pricing) but with additional perks and we will have new pricing for Gold Membership but Gold will have less perks than Platinum (except Lifetime Gold who will stay at their current icon slots etc.). So if you’re a Gold Member nothing really changes except you get more and you can choose to renew at the current rates moving forward to keep your Platinum or down grade to a less expensive membership. We will be giving users who keep their grandfathered Platinum membership additional price breaks compared to the regular price as our way of thanking you for being so loyal to the site.

We are looking at increasing our chat picture size once again and will build in an option so you can set what size you see in chat rooms (so if you want to see max 140x140 you will be able to do that).

Advertising is probably going to be added for non-paying members. While in a perfect world I would not want to add any advertising for us to give away "free" service like the majority of the Internet we simply can't continue to allow our paying membership base to take the brunt of the costs.

I want to reduce membership rates and give free members the ability to upload icons. It's still up in the air on what that means right now but probably smaller icons and a restriction on how many and how often you can change them but realistically there were be some who simply stop paying for a membership because they only use one icon. Advertising can help offset that and maybe encourage some to still pay to avoid advertising.

I’m also looking to re-brand the site. This doesn’t mean The Pork or the domain will disappear but this means building a new front end to the database we have for The Pork so that people coming to NHBChat.com or NHB.Chat will see a different version of the site and because “chat” is in the name this will be a lot easier to market and for search engine optimization reasons will probably list higher than our site (if you search for Adult Chat on google we’re on the 2nd page.. not bad but the 1st page would be better!). Basically people chatting on NHBChat will see all forums and chat rooms etc. of The Pork but just “skinned” differently and maybe fewer chat styles. Nothing will change for current members or the current site and the classic site will continue to be made available to those averse to change.

The Pork isn't a regular business as many of you know but there are still tons of people who love this site and we still enjoy providing it to you.

Feel free to discuss the above and add any suggestions you have on what we can do moving forward.

-- Edit for grammar. Tongue

Edited: 9/17/2017 by Cradz
Post #1037428
aka-
4/7/2017     

excellent post Cradz Smile

I LOVE the idea of NHBchat.com and think you can really market and monetize just that as a front end piece to engage more online social chatters to participate - if it becomes viable, you can create individual categories as you did back in the day of the Park to allow members specific areas of chat verticals.

Politics was one of my favorite threads (back in the day as Amaazing Smile ... and would love to see that back. I know that many would not agree with me - certainly based on the current political climate - ; but I miss the fuse of stimulating conversation and think there is a market for you there, as well. The internet is on fire with political convo; why not bring it back to your members. Participation is voluntary; lurking will be H U G E Wink

We are all yearning for your success which, undoubtedly, is our crutch Wink .... so bring on the good dialogue and everyone come out of the 'shadows' and own it Smile

Post #1037430 Back to top ▲
4/7/2017

aka-

I LOVE the idea of NHBchat.com and think you can really market and monetize just that as a front end piece to engage more online social chatters to participate - if it becomes viable, you can create individual categories as you did back in the day of the Park to allow members specific areas of chat verticals.

Politics was one of my favorite threads (back in the day as Amaazing Smile ... and would love to see that back. I know that many would not agree with me - certainly based on the current political climate - ; but I miss the fuse of stimulating conversation and think there is a market for you there, as well. The internet is on fire with political convo; why not bring it back to your members. Participation is voluntary; lurking will be H U G E Wink

We are all yearning for your success which, undoubtedly, is our crutch Wink .... so bring on the good dialogue and everyone come out of the 'shadows' and own it Smile

Post #1037430
allfive
4/7/2017     
Platinum
i remember when i first came to the site way back in BETA testing
You offered 10 free icon slots, but if ever a change from those first 10 icons that were uploaded was wanted, then a membership had to be bought
perhaps that could be what You do again for those non~members that You reward for their years of chatting ?
Post #1037436 Back to top ▲
4/7/2017

allfive
Platinum
You offered 10 free icon slots, but if ever a change from those first 10 icons that were uploaded was wanted, then a membership had to be bought
perhaps that could be what You do again for those non~members that You reward for their years of chatting ?
Post #1037436
Cradz
4/7/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
aka- (4/6/2017)

Yes, I think we can draw in more "regular" users using NHB as our foundation chat room and rules. I may even just have the NHB room as a stand alone room on the other domain to begin with and see how that works. Maybe have the NHB forum and NHB Politics forums as the only forums on the site and then expand from there.

I'm excited because with the move and the reduced cost of our major expense in running the site is now not an issue. This opens me up to making changes without fear we can't afford to run the site any longer and if we continue at current revenue levels or higher we can put that profit to work.

allfive

10 may be too much of a reward for somebody who just joined last week but maybe we reward based on how many years you've been here or how active of a chatter you are. One thought I had was to add something like the reward systems some online games have. After x amount of hours playing you get x award. That might encourage some to use our site more and chat more leading to more active users leading to more users who will support the site with a paying membership.

This nice thing is in a month or so we'll be in a position to try various ideas and not worry so much about the financial impact. If we implement something where the vast majority take the "free" option instead of renewing then that might not work financially long term (unless advertising revenue covers that short fall).
Post #1037439 Back to top ▲
4/7/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
aka- (4/6/2017)

Yes, I think we can draw in more "regular" users using NHB as our foundation chat room and rules. I may even just have the NHB room as a stand alone room on the other domain to begin with and see how that works. Maybe have the NHB forum and NHB Politics forums as the only forums on the site and then expand from there.

I'm excited because with the move and the reduced cost of our major expense in running the site is now not an issue. This opens me up to making changes without fear we can't afford to run the site any longer and if we continue at current revenue levels or higher we can put that profit to work.

allfive

10 may be too much of a reward for somebody who just joined last week but maybe we reward based on how many years you've been here or how active of a chatter you are. One thought I had was to add something like the reward systems some online games have. After x amount of hours playing you get x award. That might encourage some to use our site more and chat more leading to more active users leading to more users who will support the site with a paying membership.

This nice thing is in a month or so we'll be in a position to try various ideas and not worry so much about the financial impact. If we implement something where the vast majority take the "free" option instead of renewing then that might not work financially long term (unless advertising revenue covers that short fall).
Post #1037439
HalloweenJack
4/7/2017     
Here is an idea for additional functionality/revenue.
The cost of getting a permanent private view is too high because its tied in with gold membership. Usually having something permanent is a bit of an overkill, but the temporary ones are a little limited.

So my idea is to have an event room. something that can be customized and has all the features of a permanent room, but can only be used for a limited time.

For example, I might want to hold a monthly event, so I buy a room with 12 event slots, each lasting 24 hours. or maybe I want the room for 3 days every quarter.

It may take a bit of management, but if the cost is pitched right, more may take advantage of it.

Just an idea.
Post #1037440 Back to top ▲
4/7/2017

HalloweenJack
Here is an idea for additional functionality/revenue.
The cost of getting a permanent private view is too high because its tied in with gold membership. Usually having something permanent is a bit of an overkill, but the temporary ones are a little limited.

So my idea is to have an event room. something that can be customized and has all the features of a permanent room, but can only be used for a limited time.

For example, I might want to hold a monthly event, so I buy a room with 12 event slots, each lasting 24 hours. or maybe I want the room for 3 days every quarter.

It may take a bit of management, but if the cost is pitched right, more may take advantage of it.

Just an idea.
Post #1037440
Uriel_*dArc_Angel*
4/8/2017     
Perhaps lightening the "restrictions" on some of the D/s rooms might breathe a little life back in...You would know better than me being able to see statistics Cradz, but it seems like there was a massive drop off when those new "restrictions" hit the Chamber...

Even though there is a room like the old Chamber in "Leather" I have a feeling it was more a matter of principle for a lot of people when something was "taken away" from them even as new more formal options were added...

Just something to mull over...

Edited: 4/8/2017 by Uriel_*dArc_Angel*
Post #1037445 Back to top ▲
4/8/2017

Perhaps lightening the "restrictions" on some of the D/s rooms might breathe a little life back in...You would know better than me being able to see statistics Cradz, but it seems like there was a massive drop off when those new "restrictions" hit the Chamber...

Even though there is a room like the old Chamber in "Leather" I have a feeling it was more a matter of principle for a lot of people when something was "taken away" from them even as new more formal options were added...

Edited: 4/8/2017 by Uriel_*dArc_Angel*
Post #1037445
Cradz
4/8/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Uriel_*dArc_Angel* (4/8/2017)

Thank you for responding but I disagree.

The Chamber was dead years before we put in "rules" and we always had rules anyway. All we did was add monitors in the hope some in the community would feel an incentive to kick start the room by using it. There wasn't a "massive drop off" as I have the numbers and if anything adding monitors we enjoyed a bump in users for a short period of time.

I kicked off a couple of people who were basically trolls and my fault for not doing it sooner. I also should have dealt with some who (pardon the pun) dominated, trolled and/or "catfished" the site and caused many to leave over the years.

D/s was/is a large portion of the users here but this also caused new users who joined having the perception this was a D/s site only (based on the reasons people entered when deleting accounts). I want to move away from that perception and I've already spent time and energy trying to satisfy the D/s folks and included them in the process and we see what happened.

I'll be going in a different direction with the NHB Chat idea. We will continue to have D/s here on The Pork but it will not be included on the "new" site. In the future I'd like to create a D/s only site and basically include elements from The Pork with additional features such as articles etc. but on a site name that is appropriate.

The same goes for Darkpines. I'd like to revisit providing an RP and RPG style site but stripped of NHB and D/s etc. I'm a gamer so maybe even an MMORPG site too.
Post #1037447 Back to top ▲
4/8/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner

Thank you for responding but I disagree.

The Chamber was dead years before we put in "rules" and we always had rules anyway. All we did was add monitors in the hope some in the community would feel an incentive to kick start the room by using it. There wasn't a "massive drop off" as I have the numbers and if anything adding monitors we enjoyed a bump in users for a short period of time.

I kicked off a couple of people who were basically trolls and my fault for not doing it sooner. I also should have dealt with some who (pardon the pun) dominated, trolled and/or "catfished" the site and caused many to leave over the years.

D/s was/is a large portion of the users here but this also caused new users who joined having the perception this was a D/s site only (based on the reasons people entered when deleting accounts). I want to move away from that perception and I've already spent time and energy trying to satisfy the D/s folks and included them in the process and we see what happened.

I'll be going in a different direction with the NHB Chat idea. We will continue to have D/s here on The Pork but it will not be included on the "new" site. In the future I'd like to create a D/s only site and basically include elements from The Pork with additional features such as articles etc. but on a site name that is appropriate.

The same goes for Darkpines. I'd like to revisit providing an RP and RPG style site but stripped of NHB and D/s etc. I'm a gamer so maybe even an MMORPG site too.
Post #1037447
Uriel_*dArc_Angel*
4/8/2017     
Member Good stuff...Trying to refresh everything sounds like a great plan...I hope when your ideas for the dark pines comes together we see a resurgence there since that's basically the area of chat I got started in...

And I'm interested to see what your plans are with the D/s side of things...I don't get in as much as I should these days with the streaming and recording I do, but it's nice to at least pop in now and then...
Post #1037448 Back to top ▲
4/8/2017

Good stuff...Trying to refresh everything sounds like a great plan...I hope when your ideas for the dark pines comes together we see a resurgence there since that's basically the area of chat I got started in...

And I'm interested to see what your plans are with the D/s side of things...I don't get in as much as I should these days with the streaming and recording I do, but it's nice to at least pop in now and then...
Post #1037448
Cradz
4/8/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Good stuff...Trying to refresh everything sounds like a great plan...I hope when your ideas for the dark pines comes together we see a resurgence there since that's basically the area of chat I got started in...

Well we've got nothing to lose at this point. Laugh

I think D/s could be improved but probably need to find a strong leader with a strong direction to take it. Not something I want to revisit right now though and not something I want to do on The Pork but rather a spin off site (chat rooms could be cross domain I think).

First things first though is to get the servers moved, finish up the gallery features and adjustments to memberships levels/cost. This will take some work in itself.

Dark Pines I think could succeed if we move it away from the pork on to it's own domain and remove that initial thought most have when coming to the site (it's a very adult d/s site). Keep it simple too.. just one public chat room and maybe a few forums. Articles etc. like my thought process for D/s where people find us because they are looking for help or interested in getting started.
Post #1037449 Back to top ▲
4/8/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner

Well we've got nothing to lose at this point. Laugh

I think D/s could be improved but probably need to find a strong leader with a strong direction to take it. Not something I want to revisit right now though and not something I want to do on The Pork but rather a spin off site (chat rooms could be cross domain I think).

First things first though is to get the servers moved, finish up the gallery features and adjustments to memberships levels/cost. This will take some work in itself.

Dark Pines I think could succeed if we move it away from the pork on to it's own domain and remove that initial thought most have when coming to the site (it's a very adult d/s site). Keep it simple too.. just one public chat room and maybe a few forums. Articles etc. like my thought process for D/s where people find us because they are looking for help or interested in getting started.
Post #1037449
ClevelandHost
4/8/2017     

I just stop in when I can,
so whatever happens, happens
Post #1037451 Back to top ▲
4/8/2017

ClevelandHost

Post #1037451
Cradz
4/8/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
ClevelandHost (4/8/2017)

We just need more like you. Smile

Nothing much will change for The Pork except some tweaks to membership levels and some additional perks for paying members.

Hopefully we'll see some additional chatters but even if we don't it doesn't really matter for the sites survival. The nice thing about the site is the costs adjust with usage and this is another reduction in server capacity due to lower usage. If we increase users then we'll expand servers again.
Post #1037452 Back to top ▲
4/8/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
ClevelandHost (4/8/2017)

We just need more like you. Smile

Nothing much will change for The Pork except some tweaks to membership levels and some additional perks for paying members.

Hopefully we'll see some additional chatters but even if we don't it doesn't really matter for the sites survival. The nice thing about the site is the costs adjust with usage and this is another reduction in server capacity due to lower usage. If we increase users then we'll expand servers again.
Post #1037452
aka-
4/9/2017     
Cradz,

Hopefully you can get NHBchat.com (or some version) and have it point to the-pork; as the search engine optimization will be better for that and - it would be nice to introduce new users/members to the community and build out your potential revenue stream thru membership.

As I said, your platform offers a well heeled engine with an amazing amount of functionality....which should drive membership on that alone. I know icon slots are key; not sure there needs to be 300 in a cache (cringes as I know some will kill me!) - but a rotation of unused might be a good thing.

I'm happy to see this flow of community conversation for you - it's important to understand what you have created and how much everyone has benefited from all of your hard work Smile

Post #1037466 Back to top ▲
4/9/2017

aka-
Cradz,

Hopefully you can get NHBchat.com (or some version) and have it point to the-pork; as the search engine optimization will be better for that and - it would be nice to introduce new users/members to the community and build out your potential revenue stream thru membership.

As I said, your platform offers a well heeled engine with an amazing amount of functionality....which should drive membership on that alone. I know icon slots are key; not sure there needs to be 300 in a cache (cringes as I know some will kill me!) - but a rotation of unused might be a good thing.

I'm happy to see this flow of community conversation for you - it's important to understand what you have created and how much everyone has benefited from all of your hard work Smile

Post #1037466
varuni
4/10/2017     
Platinum
i'm curious to know what the new icon size increase will be and it'll help those icon makers out there to prepare in advance as well for when that change does happen...

what will be happening with the D/s Monitors? this is just entirely my opinion, but it might be best to remove that Dungeon room and just keep it as The Chamber and Leather... but, if you're doing away with those when you re-brand the site, it probably won't matter anyway... like you said, you've done your best to satisfy the D/s community over the years...

thanks for keeping this site open for those of us who do come here regularly to keep coming here... i've always felt it as a second home to me ~smiles~

~looks over at aka~ those of us with more than one chat name need the extra icon slots ~winks~ i rotate through a few names to keep people on their toes ~giggles~

Edited: 4/10/2017 by varuni
Post #1037467 Back to top ▲
4/10/2017

varuni
Platinum
i'm curious to know what the new icon size increase will be and it'll help those icon makers out there to prepare in advance as well for when that change does happen...

what will be happening with the D/s Monitors? this is just entirely my opinion, but it might be best to remove that Dungeon room and just keep it as The Chamber and Leather... but, if you're doing away with those when you re-brand the site, it probably won't matter anyway... like you said, you've done your best to satisfy the D/s community over the years...

thanks for keeping this site open for those of us who do come here regularly to keep coming here... i've always felt it as a second home to me ~smiles~

~looks over at aka~ those of us with more than one chat name need the extra icon slots ~winks~ i rotate through a few names to keep people on their toes ~giggles~

Edited: 4/10/2017 by varuni
Post #1037467
Cradz
4/10/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
aka- (4/9/2017)
Cradz,

Yup we've had nhbchat.com for years and just recently picked up nhb.chat which is kinda cool.
Post #1037468 Back to top ▲
4/10/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
aka- (4/9/2017)
Cradz,

Yup we've had nhbchat.com for years and just recently picked up nhb.chat which is kinda cool.
Post #1037468
Cradz
4/10/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
varuni (4/9/2017)

200x200 will be the max size for chat pictures but I'll need to work on the code to make that happen and currently focused on the server move.

I'll probably remove some inactive D/s monitors but for now things will stay the same as I focus on other things. The Pork won't change much except changes to icon sizes and memberships (for the better).

I'm glad pricing for servers has further decreased this past year so we can continue to provide it. It's crazy that when we started in 2001 our server costs were 10 times what they will be now.

-- Edit I meant 200x200 not 400x400 LOL!

Edited: 4/10/2017 by Cradz
Post #1037469 Back to top ▲
4/10/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
varuni (4/9/2017)

200x200 will be the max size for chat pictures but I'll need to work on the code to make that happen and currently focused on the server move.

I'll probably remove some inactive D/s monitors but for now things will stay the same as I focus on other things. The Pork won't change much except changes to icon sizes and memberships (for the better).

I'm glad pricing for servers has further decreased this past year so we can continue to provide it. It's crazy that when we started in 2001 our server costs were 10 times what they will be now.

-- Edit I meant 200x200 not 400x400 LOL!

Post #1037469
Zilla
4/10/2017     
Member I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but since I did not have this issue until only a few days ago, it may be linked to the server change.

Anyways, my issue is that I have been unable to access the site using a VPN, whenever I do, I get an error message : 403 - Forbidden: Access is Denied.. it further states, just below the error listing, "You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

Thank you, Cradz. I am glad that you were able to mitigate costs by switching servers.
Post #1037478 Back to top ▲
4/10/2017

Zilla
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but since I did not have this issue until only a few days ago, it may be linked to the server change.

Anyways, my issue is that I have been unable to access the site using a VPN, whenever I do, I get an error message : 403 - Forbidden: Access is Denied.. it further states, just below the error listing, "You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied."

Thank you, Cradz. I am glad that you were able to mitigate costs by switching servers.
Post #1037478
Cradz
4/10/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Zilla (4/10/2017)
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but since I did not have this issue until only a few days ago, it may be linked to the server change.

Yes unfortunately we had somebody starting to come on and posting personal information and were hiding behind a tor/vpn connection. As such those are now being banned. Sorry, one person ruined it for everybody else. I will look at adding "white lists" for "good" members like yourself. Tongue

What we can probably do is make this a paying member perk that you can use a VPN/Proxy/TOR etc. as you're probably not going to risk your paid membership by violating the terms of use. I totally understand why people legitimately use these but they are abused by those who want to be assholes.

Post #1037479 Back to top ▲
4/10/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Zilla (4/10/2017)

Yes unfortunately we had somebody starting to come on and posting personal information and were hiding behind a tor/vpn connection. As such those are now being banned. Sorry, one person ruined it for everybody else. I will look at adding "white lists" for "good" members like yourself. Tongue

What we can probably do is make this a paying member perk that you can use a VPN/Proxy/TOR etc. as you're probably not going to risk your paid membership by violating the terms of use. I totally understand why people legitimately use these but they are abused by those who want to be assholes.

Post #1037479
Cradz
4/10/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Zilla (4/10/2017)

Me too! If it was 10 years ago I would have had to shut down the site. This is giving me the freedom to do some things I've wanted to do for some time.
Post #1037480 Back to top ▲
4/10/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Zilla (4/10/2017)

Me too! If it was 10 years ago I would have had to shut down the site. This is giving me the freedom to do some things I've wanted to do for some time.
Post #1037480
Eoraptor
4/14/2017     
Cradz (4/10/2017)

yeah, like any American ISP customer now *rolls eyes*

Anyway, yeah, it's hard not to notice that the activity on the site has cratered over the past year. I could go on at length as to the reasons I believe to be at the root of it, but that's neither here nor there. Obviously you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the lights on.
Post #1037510 Back to top ▲
4/14/2017

Eoraptor
Cradz (4/10/2017)

yeah, like any American ISP customer now *rolls eyes*

Anyway, yeah, it's hard not to notice that the activity on the site has cratered over the past year. I could go on at length as to the reasons I believe to be at the root of it, but that's neither here nor there. Obviously you gotta do what you gotta do to keep the lights on.
Post #1037510
Arriel
4/22/2017     
Member Cradz...I want to thank you everything that you do! You put your whole heart and soul into this site...and it's because of you that I have met some amazing people.

I am one who recently begun chatting elsewhere....because sometimes NHB gets too overwhelming.

I like making connections and chatting but I do like having more room options and rooms that have fewer people.

I was wondering if you could switch one of the D/s rooms that are not being used to a second NHB...same rules are fine...but just a second option to go to. I know a few years back, there was the adult general room created but for different reasons. I don't know how difficult it would be or if it is something you would consider but it is a mere inquiry.

If this this not feasible or if it's not a route you want to endeavor, I completely understand. Thank you in advance for any consideration you give this suggestion.

I love this site's formatting and interface... it truly showcases all of your hard work and dedication.

One again, thank you.
Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Edited: 4/22/2017 by Arriel
Post #1037579 Back to top ▲
4/22/2017

Arriel
Cradz...I want to thank you everything that you do! You put your whole heart and soul into this site...and it's because of you that I have met some amazing people.

I am one who recently begun chatting elsewhere....because sometimes NHB gets too overwhelming.

I like making connections and chatting but I do like having more room options and rooms that have fewer people.

I was wondering if you could switch one of the D/s rooms that are not being used to a second NHB...same rules are fine...but just a second option to go to. I know a few years back, there was the adult general room created but for different reasons. I don't know how difficult it would be or if it is something you would consider but it is a mere inquiry.

If this this not feasible or if it's not a route you want to endeavor, I completely understand. Thank you in advance for any consideration you give this suggestion.

I love this site's formatting and interface... it truly showcases all of your hard work and dedication.

One again, thank you.
Tracy

~Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail~

Edited: 4/22/2017 by Arriel
Post #1037579
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!