Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
New here and new to D/s lifestyle..

Babydoll13
4/9/2017     
Member So me and my husband have been together for aa while. We decided we want to take the leap into the 24/7 D/S lifestyle. We have a contract drawn up with all of the rules, limits, goals, and punishments. I am trying to wrap my head around everything and my biggest problem is my "attitude" I give him attitude when I don't agree with something and i know that won't be acceptable, but I am not sure on how to stifle my attitude. (we haven't signed the contract yet because of this) Any tips or ideas as to make the transition? Also any tips for beginniner subs would be much appreciated!

Thanks! Smile
Post #1037461 Back to top ▲
4/9/2017

Babydoll13
So me and my husband have been together for aa while. We decided we want to take the leap into the 24/7 D/S lifestyle. We have a contract drawn up with all of the rules, limits, goals, and punishments. I am trying to wrap my head around everything and my biggest problem is my "attitude" I give him attitude when I don't agree with something and i know that won't be acceptable, but I am not sure on how to stifle my attitude. (we haven't signed the contract yet because of this) Any tips or ideas as to make the transition? Also any tips for beginniner subs would be much appreciated!

Thanks! Smile
Post #1037461
FENREX
8/26/2017     
Member There are a lot of things in BDSM that could or may be illegal in your area. Consequently, it can be ruled in a court of law that what the two of you are doing or practicing may be illegal and thus you cannot give your consent willingly or otherwise, however stated. As well, by providing a written contract, you are in fact creating and perhaps publicizing a document, that could prove legally harmful to either or both of you if it winds up in the wrong hands or is discovered. Have a care before you move from the fantasy into the reality of the lifestyle. Many things that were common knowledge/sense have been forgotten or lost it would seem by the TNG'rs. My thoughts, not yours, JMHO.
Post #1039360 Back to top ▲
8/26/2017

FENREX
There are a lot of things in BDSM that could or may be illegal in your area. Consequently, it can be ruled in a court of law that what the two of you are doing or practicing may be illegal and thus you cannot give your consent willingly or otherwise, however stated. As well, by providing a written contract, you are in fact creating and perhaps publicizing a document, that could prove legally harmful to either or both of you if it winds up in the wrong hands or is discovered. Have a care before you move from the fantasy into the reality of the lifestyle. Many things that were common knowledge/sense have been forgotten or lost it would seem by the TNG'rs. My thoughts, not yours, JMHO.
Post #1039360
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!