Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Happy Birthday - chai

*Trinna*
6/24/2017     
Graphics Director
Graphics Director
dearest chai ... I wish you the happiest of birthdays ever!

I hope all your wishes come true, but most of all I wish you
a year of less turmoil and sad times. A year of good health for
you and your family, a year of prosperity, not just wealth-wise
either.

I've missed you. Here is where you insert all that sappy stuff
that I'm just no good at *sly grin*.

Love you muchly,
D
Post #1038457 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

*Trinna*
Graphics Director
Graphics Director
dearest chai ... I wish you the happiest of birthdays ever!

I hope all your wishes come true, but most of all I wish you
a year of less turmoil and sad times. A year of good health for
you and your family, a year of prosperity, not just wealth-wise
either.

I've missed you. Here is where you insert all that sappy stuff
that I'm just no good at *sly grin*.

Love you muchly,
D
Post #1038457
*tori
6/24/2017     
Graphics
Graphics
Happy Birthday chai baby...hope your day is full of love and happiness...and lots of lots of cake!!!!! missing you.......

loves bunches...*smooch
Post #1038458 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

*tori
Graphics
Graphics
Happy Birthday chai baby...hope your day is full of love and happiness...and lots of lots of cake!!!!! missing you.......

loves bunches...*smooch
Post #1038458
boda
6/24/2017     
Graphics
Graphics
m'chaibaby,

Happy Birthday, heart sister. I miss you. I miss your humor, your boldness and just miss you.

I second what Trinna said. I hope this next year brings you good health and happiness for you
and your family.

I love you muchly, my sister, my partner in crime and my good friend!

Love always,

bo
Post #1038461 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

boda
Graphics
Graphics
m'chaibaby,

Happy Birthday, heart sister. I miss you. I miss your humor, your boldness and just miss you.

I second what Trinna said. I hope this next year brings you good health and happiness for you
and your family.

I love you muchly, my sister, my partner in crime and my good friend!

Love always,

bo
Post #1038461
~disaster
6/24/2017     
hey chai, I hope you have a great birthday full of happiness and joy that you deserve. I hope you get whatever your heart desires on this day and that everything you do is happiness. Here's to having a great year full of happiness and good things and thank you for always being my friend.

love ya

tams
Post #1038465 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

hey chai, I hope you have a great birthday full of happiness and joy that you deserve. I hope you get whatever your heart desires on this day and that everything you do is happiness. Here's to having a great year full of happiness and good things and thank you for always being my friend.

love ya

tams
Post #1038465
bliss~
6/25/2017     
Happy Birthday, chai!
-tight squeeze-

I miss seeing your smiling face, lady.
Hope your birthday was everything you wished for and more.
Post #1038469 Back to top ▲
6/25/2017

bliss~
Happy Birthday, chai!
-tight squeeze-

I miss seeing your smiling face, lady.
Hope your birthday was everything you wished for and more.
Post #1038469
elusive
6/25/2017     
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Wishing you a very happy birthday chailicious!
May the day and year bring you the best in everything,
with good health and good spirit.
I miss you heartsis. You are loved and cherished.

xox

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1038474 Back to top ▲
6/25/2017

elusive
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Wishing you a very happy birthday chailicious!
May the day and year bring you the best in everything,
with good health and good spirit.
I miss you heartsis. You are loved and cherished.

xox

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1038474
allfive
6/26/2017     
Platinum
Happy birthday chai! Hope it is a great day for you! *hugs*
Post #1038490 Back to top ▲
6/26/2017

allfive
Platinum
Happy birthday chai! Hope it is a great day for you! *hugs*
Post #1038490
*chai*
6/30/2017     
my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love...thank You for starting the thread! Thank You for the well wishes. It was a great day! Hopefully the year will end in the same manner. You are missed as well, thank You for being there.
Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

lovebug, thanks for everything. i had a red velvet birthday cake and it was yummy. i miss you lots, you keep me sane.
love you to the moon and back
-smooches and snugs-

babyluv, i miss you too, our talks and silliness in general. thank you for the well wishes. I love you to pieces my sister, PIC, and awesome friend.
love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

tamz, It was an aawesome day. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for being my friend as well.
love ya back

blissful, thanks darlin' girl. I miss seeing you as well.
-tight snugs-

elusive, thanks m'heartsis! i miss seeing you as well. i am blessed in the loved and cherished dept.
-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love...thank You for starting the thread! Thank You for the well wishes. It was a great day! Hopefully the year will end in the same manner. You are missed as well, thank You for being there.
Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

lovebug, thanks for everything. i had a red velvet birthday cake and it was yummy. i miss you lots, you keep me sane.
-smooches and snugs-

babyluv, i miss you too, our talks and silliness in general. thank you for the well wishes. I love you to pieces my sister, PIC, and awesome friend.
love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

tamz, It was an aawesome day. I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for being my friend as well.
love ya back

-tight snugs-

elusive, thanks m'heartsis! i miss seeing you as well. i am blessed in the loved and cherished dept.
-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-
Post #1038552 Back to top ▲
6/30/2017

*chai*
my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

-smooches and snugs-

love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

love ya back

-tight snugs-

-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-my apologies for the slowness in responding.

Love You muches
-hugs and smooches-

-smooches and snugs-

love you forever
-smooches and hugs-

love ya back

-tight snugs-

-tight hugs-

allfive, thanks doll....-hugs-
Post #1038552
ClevelandHost
7/1/2017     

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post #1038565 Back to top ▲
7/1/2017

ClevelandHost

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Post #1038565
lola61
7/3/2017     
** Happy Birthday Honey ... wishing you all the very best ..hoping you had a wonderful day ... smiles & hugs tight
Post #1038608 Back to top ▲
7/3/2017

lola61
** Happy Birthday Honey ... wishing you all the very best ..hoping you had a wonderful day ... smiles & hugs tight
Post #1038608
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!