Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Mother and Daughter

LordIllicit
6/24/2017     
I was running late, hoping to catch the lab still open before the long holiday weekend.

Rita the phlebotomist smiled as I entered the reception area.

No need to sign in Sir you are the last patient of the day. Bear with me as I lock the entrance and put out a few lights to deter walkins. Our eyes met and a spark passed between us.

Rita was 5'5" tall with a lovely tanned complexion. She always aroused me when she drew my blood. It was her caring and tender technique.

I went to her drawing station and sat in the chair.

Rita entered the room, dressed for going home. She cut a lovely figure. It was beautiful to see her in a dress with a low cut cleavage. Her ample bosoms nearly tumbled out her top. She had a taut abdomen and an emerald in her belly button.

I gazed upon her with lust and she returned my gaze with her sensual passion.

So any plans for the long holiday weekend Ed. I hadn't made any yet and told Rita so.

Her nails were green and long. I pictured them digging into my ass as i was fucking her wet standing up.

The skirt she wore was tight and she had on sandals. her toe nails were also green. She had such sexy feet.

She prepared to draw my blood, I loved when she cupped my arm and pulled me closer to her. Her perfume was engaging. I was falling under her seduction. She took my blood and smiled into my eyes. You are a sweet man.

Rita, I only trust you to draw my blood. You never bruise me and your touch is wonderful.

She racked the vials and placed pressure with cotton on the puncture. She applied a band aid. Then removed her gloves.

Would you mind terribly staying with me while I complete the lock up?

I'd be happy to help. She kissed my cheek, you are a darling.

I watched as Rita walked about she had a full, rounded derrière that shimmied when she moved.

Soon all was ready. She walked over to me. The sexual tension grew between us. I hugged her and she placed her head against my chest. Your heart is warm and beating excitedly. It matches mine. For us.

I took a chance I was reading Rita's passion correctly as I kissed her deeply. She moaned, I have wanted a kiss with you for some time Sir. She kissed me back with her full loving lips and slipped her tongue around mine.

Come with me Sir. She led me to a private suite. She unlocked the door. We went in. She walked to the bookcase and pulled down a book. The wall moved and a bedroom with a mirrored ceiling and a large video screen on the wall appeared bfore us.

I want to make love to you Sir. Can you feel my juices flowing for you? You excite me so much.

We stepped in the bedroom and then the wall closed.

Rita placed me on the bed, removing my socks, pants, underwear and shirt.

She knelt on the rug before me licking her lips. I want to start with oral sex. You have a nice large juicy cock. I want to swallow you fully. I leaned back and Rita removed her clothes. She took my cock and rubbed it in her cleavage. I moaned. I see Sir is pleased with Rita.

I am Rita and you are lavishing mine.

She moved her mouth to my cock and gripped it in her fingers. Watching as she stroked my dick in her hands i yielded to Rita. She sucked my cock until it was fully erect. Entering a leaving her strong, wet mouth increased my thickness.

Rita engaged her eyes with mine. I loved the connection, assuring, pwerful, gripping. I became lost in the lust we shared. Her oral skills were commanding. She held me with her strong grip. I loved when she allowed me to rest on her lower lip, blowing her breath on my penile lips. I bucked as she sucked my meat

Her hunger matched mine. I longed to fill her with hot sticky semen

We were joined by Rita's sext slender daughter Alisha. She was 23 tall and statuesque, Her mouth was hungry for cock and I was hot for her and her momma.

Rita introduced me, she wasn't shy. Alissa came round to where we were . I could see she was eager for sex. Rita kissed her daughter and she kissed her Mother. This gave her an idea of my taste in her mouth. Alissa kissed me and I kissed her. She took my hand and put it inside her blouse. Her full ample bosom heaved to my touch.

They pushed me on the bed. Alissa gave me head. Oh Gawd that young lady could suck with her full wet lips. She fingered her pussy and soon was naked with us. Rita admired her daughter's skills. They both paid rapt attention to my shaft. Rita sucked and pumped my dick. I wondered which one would make me explode.

Alissa placed her shaven pussy with her meaty labia over my face. I went to town on her pussy as she grinded my face. This allowed Rita to suck my cock harder and harder.

Rita inserted my dick in her tight pussy and we all moved as one. Rita bucked like a wild mare. I loved fucking her and having Alissa wet my beard.

They then stood off the bed, spreading their legs open. I entered each one. Rita fucked me deep as Alissa watched playing with her pussy.

I pumped my load into each of them, they were hungry for hot dick. We climbed onto the bed and laid together. I held them close and kissed them sweetly. They held me tight as I loved the intimacy. I couldn't wait to regain my stamina for more love making. Alissa stroked my dick as Rita fingered my anus. I played with each of their holes. I soon had Alissa climaxing on my index finger. Rita then said, Sir, give me what Alissa got. So I fingered Rita's delicious pussy and she came for me. I just knew we had more sex to share. These ladies were wild.

Alissa sucked my cock as did Rita. I was mesmerized by these latin sluts. I got erect and Alissa mounted me. She made love to me and I reciprocated. Soon she yelled, Momma oh Momma he is so macho. Ed make me climax. I pushed way in and hit her clit. Her button responded and she came.

Rita then said now me. Rita liked missionary as did I. Alissa watched as I did her Mother. They were so sharing and wanting for each other. Alissa kissed my back as I rode Rita. Mmmm she was so wet and tight. I slid my hands under her ass so I could penetrate her better. Rita loved that and she let go on me. Wow she was a tigress and I came inside her. We fell together and I lost consciousness.

I awoke to the laughter of the ladies. They were comparing their orgasms. They saw me awake and joined me on each side. They kissed me and I kissed them. Rita said, "We want to bathe you and feed you Sir. Then we want to make love again in as many positions as possible. You are a scrumptious lover and we adore you. Your blue eyes capture our soul. Alissa held me and Rita twirled my chest hairs.

I couldn't wait to be ablaze with them again.
Post #1038460 Back to top ▲
6/24/2017

LordIllicit
I was running late, hoping to catch the lab still open before the long holiday weekend.

Rita the phlebotomist smiled as I entered the reception area.

No need to sign in Sir you are the last patient of the day. Bear with me as I lock the entrance and put out a few lights to deter walkins. Our eyes met and a spark passed between us.

Rita was 5'5" tall with a lovely tanned complexion. She always aroused me when she drew my blood. It was her caring and tender technique.

I went to her drawing station and sat in the chair.

Rita entered the room, dressed for going home. She cut a lovely figure. It was beautiful to see her in a dress with a low cut cleavage. Her ample bosoms nearly tumbled out her top. She had a taut abdomen and an emerald in her belly button.

I gazed upon her with lust and she returned my gaze with her sensual passion.

So any plans for the long holiday weekend Ed. I hadn't made any yet and told Rita so.

Her nails were green and long. I pictured them digging into my ass as i was fucking her wet standing up.

The skirt she wore was tight and she had on sandals. her toe nails were also green. She had such sexy feet.

She prepared to draw my blood, I loved when she cupped my arm and pulled me closer to her. Her perfume was engaging. I was falling under her seduction. She took my blood and smiled into my eyes. You are a sweet man.

Rita, I only trust you to draw my blood. You never bruise me and your touch is wonderful.

She racked the vials and placed pressure with cotton on the puncture. She applied a band aid. Then removed her gloves.

Would you mind terribly staying with me while I complete the lock up?

I'd be happy to help. She kissed my cheek, you are a darling.

I watched as Rita walked about she had a full, rounded derrière that shimmied when she moved.

Soon all was ready. She walked over to me. The sexual tension grew between us. I hugged her and she placed her head against my chest. Your heart is warm and beating excitedly. It matches mine. For us.

I took a chance I was reading Rita's passion correctly as I kissed her deeply. She moaned, I have wanted a kiss with you for some time Sir. She kissed me back with her full loving lips and slipped her tongue around mine.

Come with me Sir. She led me to a private suite. She unlocked the door. We went in. She walked to the bookcase and pulled down a book. The wall moved and a bedroom with a mirrored ceiling and a large video screen on the wall appeared bfore us.

I want to make love to you Sir. Can you feel my juices flowing for you? You excite me so much.

We stepped in the bedroom and then the wall closed.

Rita placed me on the bed, removing my socks, pants, underwear and shirt.

She knelt on the rug before me licking her lips. I want to start with oral sex. You have a nice large juicy cock. I want to swallow you fully. I leaned back and Rita removed her clothes. She took my cock and rubbed it in her cleavage. I moaned. I see Sir is pleased with Rita.

I am Rita and you are lavishing mine.

She moved her mouth to my cock and gripped it in her fingers. Watching as she stroked my dick in her hands i yielded to Rita. She sucked my cock until it was fully erect. Entering a leaving her strong, wet mouth increased my thickness.

Rita engaged her eyes with mine. I loved the connection, assuring, pwerful, gripping. I became lost in the lust we shared. Her oral skills were commanding. She held me with her strong grip. I loved when she allowed me to rest on her lower lip, blowing her breath on my penile lips. I bucked as she sucked my meat

Her hunger matched mine. I longed to fill her with hot sticky semen

We were joined by Rita's sext slender daughter Alisha. She was 23 tall and statuesque, Her mouth was hungry for cock and I was hot for her and her momma.

Rita introduced me, she wasn't shy. Alissa came round to where we were . I could see she was eager for sex. Rita kissed her daughter and she kissed her Mother. This gave her an idea of my taste in her mouth. Alissa kissed me and I kissed her. She took my hand and put it inside her blouse. Her full ample bosom heaved to my touch.

They pushed me on the bed. Alissa gave me head. Oh Gawd that young lady could suck with her full wet lips. She fingered her pussy and soon was naked with us. Rita admired her daughter's skills. They both paid rapt attention to my shaft. Rita sucked and pumped my dick. I wondered which one would make me explode.

Alissa placed her shaven pussy with her meaty labia over my face. I went to town on her pussy as she grinded my face. This allowed Rita to suck my cock harder and harder.

Rita inserted my dick in her tight pussy and we all moved as one. Rita bucked like a wild mare. I loved fucking her and having Alissa wet my beard.

They then stood off the bed, spreading their legs open. I entered each one. Rita fucked me deep as Alissa watched playing with her pussy.

I pumped my load into each of them, they were hungry for hot dick. We climbed onto the bed and laid together. I held them close and kissed them sweetly. They held me tight as I loved the intimacy. I couldn't wait to regain my stamina for more love making. Alissa stroked my dick as Rita fingered my anus. I played with each of their holes. I soon had Alissa climaxing on my index finger. Rita then said, Sir, give me what Alissa got. So I fingered Rita's delicious pussy and she came for me. I just knew we had more sex to share. These ladies were wild.

Alissa sucked my cock as did Rita. I was mesmerized by these latin sluts. I got erect and Alissa mounted me. She made love to me and I reciprocated. Soon she yelled, Momma oh Momma he is so macho. Ed make me climax. I pushed way in and hit her clit. Her button responded and she came.

Rita then said now me. Rita liked missionary as did I. Alissa watched as I did her Mother. They were so sharing and wanting for each other. Alissa kissed my back as I rode Rita. Mmmm she was so wet and tight. I slid my hands under her ass so I could penetrate her better. Rita loved that and she let go on me. Wow she was a tigress and I came inside her. We fell together and I lost consciousness.

I awoke to the laughter of the ladies. They were comparing their orgasms. They saw me awake and joined me on each side. They kissed me and I kissed them. Rita said, "We want to bathe you and feed you Sir. Then we want to make love again in as many positions as possible. You are a scrumptious lover and we adore you. Your blue eyes capture our soul. Alissa held me and Rita twirled my chest hairs.

I couldn't wait to be ablaze with them again.
Post #1038460
sprintdating
7/7/2017     
Member Wow, this is like your a sex God.
Post #1038677 Back to top ▲
7/7/2017

sprintdating
Wow, this is like your a sex God.
Post #1038677
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!