First PagePrevious Page
Next PageLast Page
 Item 21 to 25 of 25
Page:
of 2 GoPage size:
*chai*
8/7/2017     
Happy Birthday lovebug!!!
My apologies for the late posting, been celebrating a birthday with a 4 yo all day. -lol-
I do hope you have/had an amazing day and you continue to have an amazing year.
Thank you for the last few weeks of being there for me in spirit and in words
It means a great deal to me.
I love to infinity and beyond.

Yo~
Post #1039111 Back to top ▲
8/7/2017

*chai*
Happy Birthday lovebug!!!
My apologies for the late posting, been celebrating a birthday with a 4 yo all day. -lol-
I do hope you have/had an amazing day and you continue to have an amazing year.
Thank you for the last few weeks of being there for me in spirit and in words
It means a great deal to me.
I love to infinity and beyond.

Yo~
Post #1039111
niet-ish
8/8/2017     
happiest of birthdays to you, laverne
we have been through a lot together and i'm grateful to call you a friend
i am so happy knowing you're doing so well
i hope it only gets better from here on out
you certainly deserve nothing but happiness
i love you
more mostestiest
xoco
Post #1039126 Back to top ▲
8/8/2017

niet-ish
happiest of birthdays to you, laverne
we have been through a lot together and i'm grateful to call you a friend
i am so happy knowing you're doing so well
i hope it only gets better from here on out
you certainly deserve nothing but happiness
i love you
more mostestiest
xoco
Post #1039126
a~la~tierra
8/8/2017     
Happy Birthday sweet torilicious!

I hope it was a great day and you are still celebrating!
Post #1039127 Back to top ▲
8/8/2017

a~la~tierra
Happy Birthday sweet torilicious!

I hope it was a great day and you are still celebrating!
Post #1039127
lola61
8/8/2017     
Happy Birthday Doll ~
Hoping you had a wonderful day ~ all the best and many more ~ hugs tight **
Post #1039128 Back to top ▲
8/8/2017

lola61
Happy Birthday Doll ~
Hoping you had a wonderful day ~ all the best and many more ~ hugs tight **
Post #1039128
*tori
8/11/2017     
Graphics
Graphics
Trinna...how many of these have You posted to me?...well...let's not say...*lol...and i can never express enough how much they mean to me..how much You mean to me...we have been through a lot together and always held each other up....this past year...well...it was tough...and You were there...to wipe my tears and to hold me tight ...thank You for that....thank You for being there for me during the most difficult times of my life....and yes...i need You...especially for the wake up calls...Doze...thank You for being You...i love You..and Dixie too...

synnebon....thank you so much....and thank you for being a wonderful addition to this team...and to my life....*smooches...love ya

thank you Debbie...i still think you are one of the kindest people here....i appreciate you and your friendship..*hug

bo....thank you so much for the wonderful words...not so sure i am deserving of them....oh wait..hell yes i am ....Rolleyes...*lol...i love you babe...thank you for all of these wonderful years as a fellow team mate and a friend and sister beyond measure..*smooches

etcetera...thank you darlin....an d thank you for the many...many diddles...*g....no one diddles like you...*explores

thanks tex...*loves and smooches...another long friendship that i cherish....love ya

bliss....thank you sweets...i am in a very good place....thanks..*g...and i am here for you anytime...i hope you know that...*hugs

Torrent...a man of few words...but posts a remarkable birthday post...*g...thank you...and i am still waiting on the links...*taps my foot

thank you Cleve...*s

Phoenix....thank you hon...i waited and waited for the molestation...*g...*squeezes

BnP....thank You Babe....You made it perfect...i love You...*kiss

thank you Blue...*hug

thank you neighbor.....it was a perfect day of laziness...*g....we have almost survived another rally....hang in there...*hugs

thanks Opal...it was perfectly wonderful...*hug

smb...thank you so much sweets....i know your plate was full this last time you were home so i will forgive you for no visit...*wink...i love you my friend

Lottie...thank you...i miss your face,,,visit more often...*hugs

Of....you are far from a geezer...*hugs and a kiss to your cheek..thank you so much...

Sax..thank you my friend....the year has gotten better and better...*smooches

thank you Wing...it was wonderfully lazy...*kisses your cheek

zarina...thanks hon..it was a great day...*hug

chai baby....thank you so much..*smooch...you were not late...you were right on time...*w...i am always here for you ..just like you have been for me...i miss your face...love you....

awww....Shirley....thank you so much...we have been through a lot together....and i hope we will continue to be through a lot together...but all good stuff...*g...love you hon

tierra....*hugs..thank you...at my age you can't celebrate too much....you might throw a hip...*lol

lola...thanks sweet girl....*hugs tight

and thank you all for the pages and emails....

leaves lotza love

Edited: 8/11/2017 by *tori
Post #1039146 Back to top ▲
8/11/2017

*tori
Graphics
Graphics
Trinna...how many of these have You posted to me?...well...let's not say...*lol...and i can never express enough how much they mean to me..how much You mean to me...we have been through a lot together and always held each other up....this past year...well...it was tough...and You were there...to wipe my tears and to hold me tight ...thank You for that....thank You for being there for me during the most difficult times of my life....and yes...i need You...especially for the wake up calls...Doze...thank You for being You...i love You..and Dixie too...

synnebon....thank you so much....and thank you for being a wonderful addition to this team...and to my life....*smooches...love ya

thank you Debbie...i still think you are one of the kindest people here....i appreciate you and your friendship..*hug

bo....thank you so much for the wonderful words...not so sure i am deserving of them....oh wait..hell yes i am ....Rolleyes...*lol...i love you babe...thank you for all of these wonderful years as a fellow team mate and a friend and sister beyond measure..*smooches

etcetera...thank you darlin....an d thank you for the many...many diddles...*g....no one diddles like you...*explores

thanks tex...*loves and smooches...another long friendship that i cherish....love ya

bliss....thank you sweets...i am in a very good place....thanks..*g...and i am here for you anytime...i hope you know that...*hugs

Torrent...a man of few words...but posts a remarkable birthday post...*g...thank you...and i am still waiting on the links...*taps my foot

thank you Cleve...*s

Phoenix....thank you hon...i waited and waited for the molestation...*g...*squeezes

BnP....thank You Babe....You made it perfect...i love You...*kiss

thank you Blue...*hug

thank you neighbor.....it was a perfect day of laziness...*g....we have almost survived another rally....hang in there...*hugs

thanks Opal...it was perfectly wonderful...*hug

smb...thank you so much sweets....i know your plate was full this last time you were home so i will forgive you for no visit...*wink...i love you my friend

Lottie...thank you...i miss your face,,,visit more often...*hugs

Of....you are far from a geezer...*hugs and a kiss to your cheek..thank you so much...

Sax..thank you my friend....the year has gotten better and better...*smooches

thank you Wing...it was wonderfully lazy...*kisses your cheek

zarina...thanks hon..it was a great day...*hug

chai baby....thank you so much..*smooch...you were not late...you were right on time...*w...i am always here for you ..just like you have been for me...i miss your face...love you....

awww....Shirley....thank you so much...we have been through a lot together....and i hope we will continue to be through a lot together...but all good stuff...*g...love you hon

tierra....*hugs..thank you...at my age you can't celebrate too much....you might throw a hip...*lol

lola...thanks sweet girl....*hugs tight

and thank you all for the pages and emails....

leaves lotza love

Edited: 8/11/2017 by *tori
Post #1039146
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!