Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
How best to raise a D/s dynamic to a Vanilla

Brightman
9/21/2017     
Member Hi everyone,

This is my first post and am relatively new to D/s.

I am wondering how people here have raised the idea of starting a D/s dynamic with a Vanilla?

I have been a Dom before but would like to hear some advice on good ways of suggesting a Vanilla to become a sub.

Thank you
Post #1039831 Back to top ▲
9/21/2017

Brightman
Hi everyone,

I am wondering how people here have raised the idea of starting a D/s dynamic with a Vanilla?

I have been a Dom before but would like to hear some advice on good ways of suggesting a Vanilla to become a sub.

Thank you
Post #1039831
crimson~coquette
9/21/2017     
Brightman (9/20/2017)
Hi everyone,

Thank you

being both Dominant and submissive is, in my opinion, already inherent within the individual...its not something to teach someone to become...that would be like saying "teach me to be happy"...either you have it within or you don't...no one can make you 'happy', 'sad', 'cry' or 'laugh', etc. only YOU can do that for yourself...you have total control over your own emotions or how you are perceived such as being a 'submissive'...now you may come across someone that truly acts in a submissive way and they just don't know why they do...so talking to them about how a submissive might interact around a Dominant may spark something inside them...

that would be the way I would start...never force someone to become something they aren't within this style of life....it takes a lot of talking and communication to find that right person but it'll happen...

besides, maybe that vanilla isn't wanting to be a submissive...there are many other types within D/s...top, bottom, brat, submissive, little, slave.etc etc...

good luck...
coquette
Post #1039839 Back to top ▲
9/21/2017

Brightman (9/20/2017)
Hi everyone,

Thank you

being both Dominant and submissive is, in my opinion, already inherent within the individual...its not something to teach someone to become...that would be like saying "teach me to be happy"...either you have it within or you don't...no one can make you 'happy', 'sad', 'cry' or 'laugh', etc. only YOU can do that for yourself...you have total control over your own emotions or how you are perceived such as being a 'submissive'...now you may come across someone that truly acts in a submissive way and they just don't know why they do...so talking to them about how a submissive might interact around a Dominant may spark something inside them...

that would be the way I would start...never force someone to become something they aren't within this style of life....it takes a lot of talking and communication to find that right person but it'll happen...

besides, maybe that vanilla isn't wanting to be a submissive...there are many other types within D/s...top, bottom, brat, submissive, little, slave.etc etc...

good luck...
coquette
Post #1039839
Brightman
9/24/2017     

Thank you for your response.

I agree that you can't force someone to be something they are not. It is still early day with the girl and I think I have noticed a few submissive behaviours. What you said about needing a lot communication seems to reinforce what I have read about creating/starting a D/s relationship. It also makes the most sense as well.

You mentioned difference types within D/s, like bottom, brat and little. I have heard of these terms but am not really clear on what they mean and how they differ from each other or to submissive and slave.

Are you able to explain the difference?
Post #1039887 Back to top ▲
9/24/2017

Brightman

Thank you for your response.

I agree that you can't force someone to be something they are not. It is still early day with the girl and I think I have noticed a few submissive behaviours. What you said about needing a lot communication seems to reinforce what I have read about creating/starting a D/s relationship. It also makes the most sense as well.

You mentioned difference types within D/s, like bottom, brat and little. I have heard of these terms but am not really clear on what they mean and how they differ from each other or to submissive and slave.

Are you able to explain the difference?
Post #1039887
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!