Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
While my FIL visits no sex from wife

AgoodGuy
10/25/2017     
Member I am generally pissed and frustrated.

My father in law is visiting from Europe for the next month. It is a little awkward as we can’t communicate in the same language.

He hardly brought any clothes so he is wearing mine every day, and my shoes. And has advice on how things around the house should be communicated to me by my wife. She holds his opinion above mine.

And while he is around no sex for fear he might hear.

I am pissed 😠 and horny, and need to fuck something....
Post #1040354 Back to top ▲
10/25/2017

AgoodGuy
I am generally pissed and frustrated.

My father in law is visiting from Europe for the next month. It is a little awkward as we can’t communicate in the same language.

He hardly brought any clothes so he is wearing mine every day, and my shoes. And has advice on how things around the house should be communicated to me by my wife. She holds his opinion above mine.

And while he is around no sex for fear he might hear.

I am pissed 😠 and horny, and need to fuck something....
Post #1040354
grace
10/25/2017     
Lifetime Member Perhaps you could take some language classes to allow you to communicate directly with your father in law.

Might I suggest your fist, a sock, or perhaps you could buy yourself a toy.
Post #1040355 Back to top ▲
10/25/2017

grace
Lifetime Member
Perhaps you could take some language classes to allow you to communicate directly with your father in law.

Might I suggest your fist, a sock, or perhaps you could buy yourself a toy.
Post #1040355
AgoodGuy
10/25/2017     
Member Thank you for the language class advice, that is easier said then done.

Fucking my fist.... difficult

Fucking a sock.... too loose, texturally too rough

Fucking a toy.... I will see if one of the kids dolls will fit me
Post #1040357 Back to top ▲
10/25/2017

AgoodGuy
Thank you for the language class advice, that is easier said then done.

Fucking my fist.... difficult

Fucking a sock.... too loose, texturally too rough

Fucking a toy.... I will see if one of the kids dolls will fit me
Post #1040357
grace
10/26/2017     
Lifetime Member Not at all, there are free language courses online. You just have to want to make the effort to communicate with your wife's family.

If she is not amenable, pleasure yourself. Not that hard to do really.
Post #1040358 Back to top ▲
10/26/2017

grace
Lifetime Member
Not at all, there are free language courses online. You just have to want to make the effort to communicate with your wife's family.

If she is not amenable, pleasure yourself. Not that hard to do really.
Post #1040358
AgoodGuy
10/26/2017     
Member Thank you for your logical straightforward advice.

Both are things I have tried with limited success. I can speak a few words but learning another language as an adult with limited free time is difficult. Maybe not for you and you are fluent in several languages.

Jerking off of course is simple as well. Something you figure out as a boy. But as a stressed out husband / father that isn’t enough.

I thought maybe some people would understand and sympathize, but I should have realized no people would just think I was another stupid asshole
Post #1040368 Back to top ▲
10/26/2017

AgoodGuy
Thank you for your logical straightforward advice.

Both are things I have tried with limited success. I can speak a few words but learning another language as an adult with limited free time is difficult. Maybe not for you and you are fluent in several languages.

Jerking off of course is simple as well. Something you figure out as a boy. But as a stressed out husband / father that isn’t enough.

I thought maybe some people would understand and sympathize, but I should have realized no people would just think I was another stupid asshole
Post #1040368
Escape~Artist
10/27/2017     
"I thought maybe some people would understand and sympathize, but I should have realized no people would just think I was another stupid asshole"

you said it, no one else did. This is your wife's father, a marriage isn't only about you. Grow up dude.
Post #1040379 Back to top ▲
10/27/2017

Escape~Artist
"I thought maybe some people would understand and sympathize, but I should have realized no people would just think I was another stupid asshole"

you said it, no one else did. This is your wife's father, a marriage isn't only about you. Grow up dude.
Post #1040379
kittycat
10/27/2017     
Member I agree that you should do your best to communicate with him. The clothes thing is irritating, but you do what you must for family.

Your wife should put your opinion first. She may be just considering her father's wishes and figuring that the visit is for a short time so it doesn't matter if she does what he wants. I suggest talking to her about that after the visit.

The sex... is a toughie. If you two are loud I understand her worry. Pillows behind headboards and keeping your mouth shut (gags may help) is good. It may not be enough. Again, talk to her. She may be okay if you take precautions.

Communication is key is what I'm trying to say. Respect, too, for her and you.
Post #1040383 Back to top ▲
10/27/2017

kittycat
I agree that you should do your best to communicate with him. The clothes thing is irritating, but you do what you must for family.

Your wife should put your opinion first. She may be just considering her father's wishes and figuring that the visit is for a short time so it doesn't matter if she does what he wants. I suggest talking to her about that after the visit.

The sex... is a toughie. If you two are loud I understand her worry. Pillows behind headboards and keeping your mouth shut (gags may help) is good. It may not be enough. Again, talk to her. She may be okay if you take precautions.

Communication is key is what I'm trying to say. Respect, too, for her and you.
Post #1040383
AgoodGuy
11/1/2017     
Member And you are correct that communication is the key.

Unfortunately this probably is not so much about this moment but about our communication over our 15 year marriage. I tend me not as direct my communication but my wife being Greek is typically very direct about what she’s thinking. But I feel like I’ve known little more now than I did in our first year of marriage about what she wants in our sexual relationship. I have asked directly about her likes and dislikes and she cannot give me any specifics. The clear message from her response to my touch is not to touch her, to stay clear of her breasts and inner thighs.

Life is complex. I have frustration over not feeling sexually for filled but also emotionally, rejection, from not seemingly being sexually desired. As I recall only twice this year did she want me, the other times she seemingly just complied.

In all other aspects, I have a good marriage and wonderful family. But this is what naws me, that cuts me. I feel alone with any one to talk to about it.
Post #1040415 Back to top ▲
11/1/2017

AgoodGuy
And you are correct that communication is the key.

Unfortunately this probably is not so much about this moment but about our communication over our 15 year marriage. I tend me not as direct my communication but my wife being Greek is typically very direct about what she’s thinking. But I feel like I’ve known little more now than I did in our first year of marriage about what she wants in our sexual relationship. I have asked directly about her likes and dislikes and she cannot give me any specifics. The clear message from her response to my touch is not to touch her, to stay clear of her breasts and inner thighs.

Life is complex. I have frustration over not feeling sexually for filled but also emotionally, rejection, from not seemingly being sexually desired. As I recall only twice this year did she want me, the other times she seemingly just complied.

In all other aspects, I have a good marriage and wonderful family. But this is what naws me, that cuts me. I feel alone with any one to talk to about it.
Post #1040415
charmschool
11/3/2017     
If I had a nickle for every time a guy whined about his sex life in chat....
Post #1040434 Back to top ▲
11/3/2017

charmschool
If I had a nickle for every time a guy whined about his sex life in chat....
Post #1040434
AgoodGuy
11/6/2017     
Member Thank you for your comment

My guess is your advice would be to place my dick against the door frame and slam the door whenever I start to feel horny
Post #1040485 Back to top ▲
11/6/2017

AgoodGuy
Thank you for your comment

My guess is your advice would be to place my dick against the door frame and slam the door whenever I start to feel horny
Post #1040485
crimson~coquette
11/6/2017     
only seeing your side of things and not your wife's or FIL, it would be unfair as well as unprofessional to give any advise at all....why anyone would even consider coming to a chat site and asking ppl for advice on such a personal and sensitive subject, baffles me completely...

much like the post above from charm, I'm always laughing at the tons of both men and women that have come online to let us all know, either publicly or privately, they aren't having any sex with their r/t partners...like we really care!...at least I don't...'cause there's nothing I can or want to do about it...

if this sounds unfeeling or pessimistic, it is...again, I don't care and by even posting here, you open yourself up for any and all responses..

*edits for typos

Edited: 11/6/2017 by crimson~coquette
Post #1040490 Back to top ▲
11/6/2017

only seeing your side of things and not your wife's or FIL, it would be unfair as well as unprofessional to give any advise at all....why anyone would even consider coming to a chat site and asking ppl for advice on such a personal and sensitive subject, baffles me completely...

much like the post above from charm, I'm always laughing at the tons of both men and women that have come online to let us all know, either publicly or privately, they aren't having any sex with their r/t partners...like we really care!...at least I don't...'cause there's nothing I can or want to do about it...

if this sounds unfeeling or pessimistic, it is...again, I don't care and by even posting here, you open yourself up for any and all responses..

*edits for typos

Edited: 11/6/2017 by crimson~coquette
Post #1040490
charmschool
11/6/2017     
I would never suggest such a thing. If it's a thrill you're looking for, the internet is full of them. 900 numbers that is. That would be best as you wouldn't be pulling another person into your personal problem.

Edited: 11/6/2017 by charmschool
Post #1040493 Back to top ▲
11/6/2017

charmschool
I would never suggest such a thing. If it's a thrill you're looking for, the internet is full of them. 900 numbers that is. That would be best as you wouldn't be pulling another person into your personal problem.

Edited: 11/6/2017 by charmschool
Post #1040493
AgoodGuy
11/6/2017     
Member I don’t think you understand as much as you think you do.

I am an actual person, who is expressing their feelings here.

I know to you I am just another stupid guy. I don’t want what you suggest I want something real and vibrant with the woman I love.
Post #1040495 Back to top ▲
11/6/2017

AgoodGuy
I don’t think you understand as much as you think you do.

I am an actual person, who is expressing their feelings here.

I know to you I am just another stupid guy. I don’t want what you suggest I want something real and vibrant with the woman I love.
Post #1040495
charmschool
11/7/2017     
Of course you do, that's why you're in a sex chat😇
Dude I wish you the best, but your post comes off like a 'my wife doesn't understand me' baited hook. Add to that the name 'GoodGuy' and it becomes even more fishy.

This is no place to work on your marriage. And I think you already know that.

Edited: 11/7/2017 by charmschool
Post #1040503 Back to top ▲
11/7/2017

charmschool
Of course you do, that's why you're in a sex chat😇
Dude I wish you the best, but your post comes off like a 'my wife doesn't understand me' baited hook. Add to that the name 'GoodGuy' and it becomes even more fishy.

This is no place to work on your marriage. And I think you already know that.

Edited: 11/7/2017 by charmschool
Post #1040503
qtkitty
11/7/2017     
Member You have been married 15 years and haven't learned basic conversation in Greek to communicate in your wife's language. I think there are bigger issues.
Post #1040507 Back to top ▲
11/7/2017

qtkitty
You have been married 15 years and haven't learned basic conversation in Greek to communicate in your wife's language. I think there are bigger issues.
Post #1040507
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!