Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Like uh...thanks. No, seriously though.

BiCuriousGuy
10/28/2017     
So okay like...to the anonymous member who gifted me a membership...dude like...what the hell? -l-

I mean, seriously, thank you soooooo much. That was amazing and I have no idea who you are and why you did it but...wow. For someone who likes using a ton of words...I have none -s-

I contemplated writing a whole post about how this is going to be the bane of my chat existence and curse you, anonymous member.
How now I would have to look for more icons to display my unique sense of dumb-assery.
Then I'd have to like get someone to write things on it.
and then I'd sigh and groan. How it'd just be a big hassle and you've basically ruined my entire chat life.

But that'd be rude -l- Because this really is like...so nice and kind and completely unnecessary. But thank you.
-l- Why though? I mean...what the hell. -s- I'm totally not worth this.

But...thanks. You're a very kind person. Whoever you are. Like...really. -l-
Thank you.

Post #1040389 Back to top ▲
10/28/2017

BiCuriousGuy
So okay like...to the anonymous member who gifted me a membership...dude like...what the hell? -l-

I mean, seriously, thank you soooooo much. That was amazing and I have no idea who you are and why you did it but...wow. For someone who likes using a ton of words...I have none -s-

I contemplated writing a whole post about how this is going to be the bane of my chat existence and curse you, anonymous member.
How now I would have to look for more icons to display my unique sense of dumb-assery.
Then I'd have to like get someone to write things on it.
and then I'd sigh and groan. How it'd just be a big hassle and you've basically ruined my entire chat life.

But that'd be rude -l- Because this really is like...so nice and kind and completely unnecessary. But thank you.
-l- Why though? I mean...what the hell. -s- I'm totally not worth this.

But...thanks. You're a very kind person. Whoever you are. Like...really. -l-
Thank you.

Post #1040389
charmschool
10/30/2017     
It wasn't me but I'm glad you got gifted.
Post #1040400 Back to top ▲
10/30/2017

charmschool
It wasn't me but I'm glad you got gifted.
Post #1040400
scarlet*snow
11/11/2017     
ha!

You da man
Post #1040574 Back to top ▲
11/11/2017

scarlet*snow
ha!

You da man
Post #1040574
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!