Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Winter is coming....

Cradz
11/12/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Hi all!

Winter is coming (well it's already here for some of us) and it's that time of year when I'm stuck inside with far too much time on my hands.

I'm actively working on the site code again and currently developing a new version of the site that is super fast and stripped of all the "bloat" that was included on the current version. I'm not happy with the performance of the current site and for those on a slower connection it does take way too long to load (especially on mobile).

I'll be looking at adding new features to the site such as some gaming (i.e. card games), member image galleries, and additional improvements to the Graphics Auctions to name a few.

If you have any suggestions please post on the suggestions forum.

Please note our annual account purge will happen at the end of this December. Accounts not used in over 2 years will be removed and accounts with inactive images will have those purged if the account hasn't been a paying membership in over 2 years.

I will also be looking at an issue with non-paying members who have more Nicknames in their account than their allocated space (unlike icons these aren't deactivated when your paid membership expires) and will probably add a system to deactivate Nicknames like we do images or force these users to pick which names they wish to keep.

Thank you all for your continued support of the site! While we have less usage than we have in the past we are in great shape with the changes made earlier this year and we don't have to add any crappy advertising!
Post #1040580 Back to top ▲
11/12/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Hi all!

Winter is coming (well it's already here for some of us) and it's that time of year when I'm stuck inside with far too much time on my hands.

I'm actively working on the site code again and currently developing a new version of the site that is super fast and stripped of all the "bloat" that was included on the current version. I'm not happy with the performance of the current site and for those on a slower connection it does take way too long to load (especially on mobile).

I'll be looking at adding new features to the site such as some gaming (i.e. card games), member image galleries, and additional improvements to the Graphics Auctions to name a few.

If you have any suggestions please post on the suggestions forum.

Please note our annual account purge will happen at the end of this December. Accounts not used in over 2 years will be removed and accounts with inactive images will have those purged if the account hasn't been a paying membership in over 2 years.

I will also be looking at an issue with non-paying members who have more Nicknames in their account than their allocated space (unlike icons these aren't deactivated when your paid membership expires) and will probably add a system to deactivate Nicknames like we do images or force these users to pick which names they wish to keep.

Thank you all for your continued support of the site! While we have less usage than we have in the past we are in great shape with the changes made earlier this year and we don't have to add any crappy advertising!
Post #1040580
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!