Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Pork Coins

Cradz
11/12/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
So one idea I have is to add some incentives to actively using the site.

For example, say your account has "Pork Coins" or "Points" and for every post you make you receive x amount of coins.

Perhaps there is a daily "Stipend" depending on your level of membership. i.e. You receive 5 coins for every day you log on as a Platinum member, 4 for Gold and so on.

Question is .. what can you spend these coins/points on?

Gaming? i.e. Poker?
Additional slots?
Custom features only available through a "coin store?"
Icon Auctions? i.e. Real bidding?
"Purchase" icons from another member?

Thoughts?
Post #1040582 Back to top ▲
11/12/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
So one idea I have is to add some incentives to actively using the site.

For example, say your account has "Pork Coins" or "Points" and for every post you make you receive x amount of coins.

Perhaps there is a daily "Stipend" depending on your level of membership. i.e. You receive 5 coins for every day you log on as a Platinum member, 4 for Gold and so on.

Question is .. what can you spend these coins/points on?

Gaming? i.e. Poker?
Additional slots?
Custom features only available through a "coin store?"
Icon Auctions? i.e. Real bidding?
"Purchase" icons from another member?

Thoughts?
Post #1040582
Andrea
11/12/2017     
Great idea! I love it...good incentive for people to come around.

and this is why you are the genius in charge!
Post #1040583 Back to top ▲
11/12/2017

Andrea

Post #1040583
Cradz
11/12/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Andrea (11/12/2017)

lol I don't know about that if I were a genius I'd have changed the site years ago before Facebook and forced you to use your real name and disclose way too much information about yourself. Who knew? Tongue
Post #1040584 Back to top ▲
11/12/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Andrea (11/12/2017)

lol I don't know about that if I were a genius I'd have changed the site years ago before Facebook and forced you to use your real name and disclose way too much information about yourself. Who knew? Tongue
Post #1040584
~*angel*~
11/13/2017     
Coins for every post in a chat room or forum?
Post #1040585 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

~*angel*~
Post #1040585
Cradz
11/13/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
~*angel*~ (11/12/2017)

I would think both.

Obviously need some limits or restrictions to prevent abusing by just posting junk post after post.
Post #1040586 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
~*angel*~ (11/12/2017)

I would think both.

Obviously need some limits or restrictions to prevent abusing by just posting junk post after post.
Post #1040586
isabelle
11/13/2017     
would posts made in red count? use of the pager?
will this just encourage motormouth annoying folk to "step it up" (don't ask me which people that is.. i am not pointing fingers) Or would the coins be earned with sitewide activity?
is sure i will have more questions..lol but that's it for now.
Post #1040588 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

would posts made in red count? use of the pager?
will this just encourage motormouth annoying folk to "step it up" (don't ask me which people that is.. i am not pointing fingers) Or would the coins be earned with sitewide activity?
is sure i will have more questions..lol but that's it for now.
Post #1040588
~*sweetmissbehavin*~
11/13/2017     
submissive
Cradz (11/12/2017)
~*angel*~ (11/12/2017)

I would think both.

Just in public rooms, or would posts in private rooms also count?
Post #1040589 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

Cradz (11/12/2017)
~*angel*~ (11/12/2017)

I would think both.

Post #1040589
isabelle
11/13/2017     
maybe

site wide activity...including private activity and private room activity earns points to buy coins to spin for a chance at prizes..

coins won for buying a membership or upgrading one
buying a room
buying slots
for referring a friend that buys a membership

from small to large
more coins
a single slot..a week of membership
5 slots...a month of member ship on up to a free 6 month or more..of course you would have t have better odds of the smaller prizes..as well as someway for the winnings to be auto added to a person's accunt

yada yada .some spins winning tiny some winning big..my thoughts..take what ya like leaves the rest.
Post #1040590 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

maybe

site wide activity...including private activity and private room activity earns points to buy coins to spin for a chance at prizes..

buying a room
buying slots

from small to large
more coins
5 slots...a month of member ship on up to a free 6 month or more..of course you would have t have better odds of the smaller prizes..as well as someway for the winnings to be auto added to a person's accunt

yada yada .some spins winning tiny some winning big..my thoughts..take what ya like leaves the rest.
Post #1040590
Cradz
11/13/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
~*sweetmissbehavin*~ (11/12/2017)
Cradz (11/12/2017)
~*angel*~ (11/12/2017)

I would think both.

What's your thought?

Perhaps different amounts depending on the activity. I would think since the goal is to encourage more active users and especially in the public rooms you'd get more coins per post in a public room than private.
Post #1040593 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
~*sweetmissbehavin*~ (11/12/2017)
Cradz (11/12/2017)
~*angel*~ (11/12/2017)

I would think both.

What's your thought?

Perhaps different amounts depending on the activity. I would think since the goal is to encourage more active users and especially in the public rooms you'd get more coins per post in a public room than private.
Post #1040593
Cradz
11/13/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
isabelle (11/12/2017)
maybe

buying a room
buying slots

from small to large
more coins

Thanks. There you go... although might be some issues with some countries with random chance "loot boxes".

Perhaps memberships cost a lot of coins or you get a coupon for x% off your next paid membership. That would mean active users get to use the site for cheaper.
Post #1040594 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
isabelle (11/12/2017)
maybe

buying a room
buying slots

from small to large
more coins

Thanks. There you go... although might be some issues with some countries with random chance "loot boxes".

Perhaps memberships cost a lot of coins or you get a coupon for x% off your next paid membership. That would mean active users get to use the site for cheaper.
Post #1040594
isabelle
11/13/2017     
I think it would have to say somewhere on it that coins have no rt value or some such. You are welcome.
Post #1040597 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

I think it would have to say somewhere on it that coins have no rt value or some such. You are welcome.
Post #1040597
aka-
11/13/2017     

Hey Cradz,

Great idea and love that you are trying to encourage activity to the site.

With the world of 'all these other offline options' it's difficult to keep attention but you do know you have a wonderful core group of members who are here to participate and support you and the pork.

When the room is full - it's exciting and engaging - and everyone participating typically has a great time. Maybe do something like UBER does and have a 'SURGE' hour - whereby members that log on during the SURGE get a certain amount of 'coins'. This might encourage members to look at schedules and calendar their participation rather than just an occasional 'look in' or 'lurk in'

For use of spend of 'coins' - I really like the idea of purchasing other user icons. Icons seem to be the key ingredient here; and with so many awesome members who have 'branded' themselves thru icons; to have an ICON THRIFT SHOP that users auction off from their 'closet' might facilitate some fun exchange and negotiation where 'coins' become useful. Animated icons and 'gifs' could be premium 'coin' priced, etc.

Just a riff on ideas to help support your thoughts Smile Smile Smile
Post #1040599 Back to top ▲
11/13/2017

aka-

Hey Cradz,

Great idea and love that you are trying to encourage activity to the site.

With the world of 'all these other offline options' it's difficult to keep attention but you do know you have a wonderful core group of members who are here to participate and support you and the pork.

When the room is full - it's exciting and engaging - and everyone participating typically has a great time. Maybe do something like UBER does and have a 'SURGE' hour - whereby members that log on during the SURGE get a certain amount of 'coins'. This might encourage members to look at schedules and calendar their participation rather than just an occasional 'look in' or 'lurk in'

For use of spend of 'coins' - I really like the idea of purchasing other user icons. Icons seem to be the key ingredient here; and with so many awesome members who have 'branded' themselves thru icons; to have an ICON THRIFT SHOP that users auction off from their 'closet' might facilitate some fun exchange and negotiation where 'coins' become useful. Animated icons and 'gifs' could be premium 'coin' priced, etc.

Just a riff on ideas to help support your thoughts Smile Smile Smile
Post #1040599
Cradz
2 days ago @ 9:33 PM     
The Owner
The Owner
aka-

Yea maybe have some off-peak bonus hours too to encourage chat during much slower periods.

isabelle

Aye, like our Gift Certificates that have no value except on our site.
Post #1040614 Back to top ▲
2 days ago @ 9:33 PM

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
aka-

Yea maybe have some off-peak bonus hours too to encourage chat during much slower periods.

isabelle

Aye, like our Gift Certificates that have no value except on our site.
Post #1040614
Torrent
Today @ 2:43 AM     
Founding Member You went to some trouble to create some new rooms recently...perhaps some incentive to visit those rooms would be a few extra coins, if visited during certain times?
What about “treasure hunts” around the site, with coins being the payout?
I could see some competitiveness arising. Maybe a status that goes along with coin account levels?
Then people would amass them for competition of status, and not redeem them, so that may not be a great idea *L*
Post #1040643 Back to top ▲
Today @ 2:43 AM

Torrent
Founding Member
You went to some trouble to create some new rooms recently...perhaps some incentive to visit those rooms would be a few extra coins, if visited during certain times?
What about “treasure hunts” around the site, with coins being the payout?
I could see some competitiveness arising. Maybe a status that goes along with coin account levels?
Then people would amass them for competition of status, and not redeem them, so that may not be a great idea *L*
Post #1040643
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!