Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Question/Suggestion

~*sweetmissbehavin*~
12/5/2017     
submissive
i don't know if this is doable or not, but would it be possible to make a feature where someone could search icons in their vault by the date they were uploaded? For instance, i uploaded an icon this weekend, but was in a hurry and just tossed a name on it before logging out. Tonight i couldn't remember what i had named it, so had to search all of the icons i have from that particular iconeer to find it. If there was a way i could have plugged in Saturday's date, it would have popped right up.

Just a thought, anyways!
Post #1040839 Back to top ▲
12/5/2017

i don't know if this is doable or not, but would it be possible to make a feature where someone could search icons in their vault by the date they were uploaded? For instance, i uploaded an icon this weekend, but was in a hurry and just tossed a name on it before logging out. Tonight i couldn't remember what i had named it, so had to search all of the icons i have from that particular iconeer to find it. If there was a way i could have plugged in Saturday's date, it would have popped right up.

Just a thought, anyways!
Post #1040839
grace
12/5/2017     
Lifetime Member You can sort your icons by date... just click on Date Uploaded. You will have to click it twice, but your most recent uploads will be at the top Smile
Post #1040841 Back to top ▲
12/5/2017

grace
Lifetime Member
You can sort your icons by date... just click on Date Uploaded. You will have to click it twice, but your most recent uploads will be at the top Smile
Post #1040841
*~sweetmissbehavin~*
12/5/2017     
submissive
Aha, twice! No wonder!

Thanks, grace, taught this old dog a new trick today! i clicked once but not twice, silly me!

Never mind, Cradz, i'm technologically challenged! Tongue
Post #1040844 Back to top ▲
12/5/2017

Aha, twice! No wonder!

Thanks, grace, taught this old dog a new trick today! i clicked once but not twice, silly me!

Never mind, Cradz, i'm technologically challenged! Tongue
Post #1040844
Cradz
12/5/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks for responding grace. Smile

*~sweetmissbehavin~* ah no problem.. if you didn't click around you probably wouldn't even realize those headers do that. Laugh

On the new code I'll be adding a "Sort by" drop down so it'll be easier to see how to do that.
Post #1040845 Back to top ▲
12/5/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks for responding grace. Smile

*~sweetmissbehavin~* ah no problem.. if you didn't click around you probably wouldn't even realize those headers do that. Laugh

On the new code I'll be adding a "Sort by" drop down so it'll be easier to see how to do that.
Post #1040845
a~la~tierra
12/10/2017     
Cradz, on my phone (Samsung s8) I get a menu at the top of the chat room. It's not "clickable"

Post #1040916 Back to top ▲
12/10/2017

a~la~tierra
Cradz, on my phone (Samsung s8) I get a menu at the top of the chat room. It's not "clickable"

Post #1040916
a~la~tierra
12/10/2017     
The text options in pager messages are displayed as source code instead of the normal "graphic-text" options. You know what I mean?

Post #1040918 Back to top ▲
12/10/2017

a~la~tierra
The text options in pager messages are displayed as source code instead of the normal "graphic-text" options. You know what I mean?

Post #1040918
Cradz
12/10/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
a~la~tierra (12/9/2017)

Ah thanks. Yea the chat system is the last area I'm working on so there is still a few bugs I'll need to iron out.

I'll probably have time tomorrow if I'm not fixing Christmas lights. Laugh

Edited: 12/10/2017 by Cradz
Post #1040920 Back to top ▲
12/10/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
a~la~tierra (12/9/2017)

Ah thanks. Yea the chat system is the last area I'm working on so there is still a few bugs I'll need to iron out.

I'll probably have time tomorrow if I'm not fixing Christmas lights. Laugh

Edited: 12/10/2017 by Cradz
Post #1040920
Cradz
12/10/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
a~la~tierra (12/9/2017)

No that's how it's meant to be and it's the same as the current site. It's not source code.. it's "PCode" that you can use when posting. Smile
Post #1040921 Back to top ▲
12/10/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
a~la~tierra (12/9/2017)

No that's how it's meant to be and it's the same as the current site. It's not source code.. it's "PCode" that you can use when posting. Smile
Post #1040921
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2017 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!