Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
R.I.P. Turtle momma

Eoraptor
12/11/2017     
Those of you who know me well on this board know my mother had been terminally ill for very long time. This Saturday, Dec 9, 2017, she passed away at her home due to respiratory arrest.
Right this moment, I cannot tell you how exhausted I am for a number of reasons, and how scared I am for myself. I have been her 24x7 care for the past years, and supporting her longer than that. I have no income to support myself on at this time, so on top of everything else, I will be trying to figure out where I land. The short of it is that I will not be online very much for the foreseeable future. you can PM me through the pork, or email me
Post #1040936 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

Eoraptor
Those of you who know me well on this board know my mother had been terminally ill for very long time. This Saturday, Dec 9, 2017, she passed away at her home due to respiratory arrest.
Right this moment, I cannot tell you how exhausted I am for a number of reasons, and how scared I am for myself. I have been her 24x7 care for the past years, and supporting her longer than that. I have no income to support myself on at this time, so on top of everything else, I will be trying to figure out where I land. The short of it is that I will not be online very much for the foreseeable future. you can PM me through the pork, or email me
Post #1040936
_M_
12/11/2017     
My prayers and condolences to you, sir

I hope you can take comfort in knowing that your mother is now healthy and whole..and she will be there to help you find your way as you helped her prepare for hers

Best of luck to you, EORapter
Post #1040938 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

_M_
My prayers and condolences to you, sir

I hope you can take comfort in knowing that your mother is now healthy and whole..and she will be there to help you find your way as you helped her prepare for hers

Best of luck to you, EORapter
Post #1040938
~*Mys~T*~
12/11/2017     
Eo, I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers and should you ever just need a friendly ear....you need only page...

*gentle hugs*

Terri
Post #1040942 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

~*Mys~T*~
Eo, I am so very sorry for your loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers and should you ever just need a friendly ear....you need only page...

*gentle hugs*

Terri
Post #1040942
elusive
12/11/2017     
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Eo, my heart goes out to you lil bro...

Remember all the good moments you shared,
and that she will always be watching over you as you did for her.
She is in a better place now.

xox

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1040946 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

elusive
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
Eo, my heart goes out to you lil bro...

Remember all the good moments you shared,
and that she will always be watching over you as you did for her.
She is in a better place now.

xox

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #1040946
~*angel*~
12/11/2017     
Omg *sighs and hugs You* so very sorry for Your loss ,will keep You in my prayers
Post #1040948 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

~*angel*~
Omg *sighs and hugs You* so very sorry for Your loss ,will keep You in my prayers
Post #1040948
~disaster
12/11/2017     
-hugs you tightly- You've been with me ever since I found out about my mom talking about yours -hugs you again- I am dreading the day you are going through and I have nothing but thoughts and prayers for you and what you are going through right now you can page me if you need me sweetie anytime -smiles- May your mom R.I.P and be at peace now.
Post #1040949 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

-hugs you tightly- You've been with me ever since I found out about my mom talking about yours -hugs you again- I am dreading the day you are going through and I have nothing but thoughts and prayers for you and what you are going through right now you can page me if you need me sweetie anytime -smiles- May your mom R.I.P and be at peace now.
Post #1040949
Cradz
12/11/2017     
The Owner
The Owner
Sorry to hear the sad news Eoraptor.

I hope you find something soon. Do what you need to do to survive and you can build from there.
Post #1040951 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Sorry to hear the sad news Eoraptor.

I hope you find something soon. Do what you need to do to survive and you can build from there.
Post #1040951
Olderfella
12/11/2017     
Member Eo..I am so sorry for your loss..please know that you are in my thoughts with hope for a brighter future.
Post #1040952 Back to top ▲
12/11/2017

Olderfella
Eo..I am so sorry for your loss..please know that you are in my thoughts with hope for a brighter future.
Post #1040952
Eoraptor
12/12/2017     
Thank you all very much for your thoughts. If anyone is in, or knows someone who is in central or southern Iowa or northern Missouri who is in need of a like-new power chair, I am trying to find a home for hers. Unless you have full ride insurance, these things go for 5-7 grand. And this one comes with extras. So please, if you know someone needing it, I am only asking what is listed.
https://ottumwa.craigslist.org/hab/6422061543.html
Post #1040959 Back to top ▲
12/12/2017

Eoraptor
Thank you all very much for your thoughts. If anyone is in, or knows someone who is in central or southern Iowa or northern Missouri who is in need of a like-new power chair, I am trying to find a home for hers. Unless you have full ride insurance, these things go for 5-7 grand. And this one comes with extras. So please, if you know someone needing it, I am only asking what is listed.
https://ottumwa.craigslist.org/hab/6422061543.html
Post #1040959
~RedHot~
12/13/2017     
My condolences to you EO.
May God give you strength and guidance
You are in my thoughts and prayers
Sending you much love
May her memory be eternal
XOXO
Post #1040966 Back to top ▲
12/13/2017

~RedHot~
My condolences to you EO.
May God give you strength and guidance
You are in my thoughts and prayers
Sending you much love
May her memory be eternal
XOXO
Post #1040966
*tori
12/13/2017     
Graphics
Graphics
I am so very sorry for your loss...may you find peace and comfort in your memories....*hugs
Post #1040968 Back to top ▲
12/13/2017

*tori
Graphics
Graphics
I am so very sorry for your loss...may you find peace and comfort in your memories....*hugs
Post #1040968
*Trinna*
12/13/2017     
Graphics Director
Graphics Director
My condolences for your loss.
It's hard losing a parent. God bless you.
Post #1040969 Back to top ▲
12/13/2017

*Trinna*
Graphics Director
Graphics Director
My condolences for your loss.
It's hard losing a parent. God bless you.
Post #1040969
Phoenix~~
12/14/2017     
Member Hugs to you my friend.
Post #1040981 Back to top ▲
12/14/2017

Phoenix~~
Hugs to you my friend.
Post #1040981
ClevelandHost
12/14/2017     

MAY GOD GO WITH HER
Post #1040994 Back to top ▲
12/14/2017

ClevelandHost

MAY GOD GO WITH HER
Post #1040994
Eoraptor
12/18/2017     
Thank you to everyone again. Tonight is my first night alone in the house... it is already feeling rough.
Post #1041060 Back to top ▲
12/18/2017

Eoraptor
Thank you to everyone again. Tonight is my first night alone in the house... it is already feeling rough.
Post #1041060
Eoraptor
1/15/2018     
Passing on an update, am closing the house and turning off the internet this week... from now on I'll be online only during the day at the library and such.
Post #1041459 Back to top ▲
1/15/2018

Eoraptor
Passing on an update, am closing the house and turning off the internet this week... from now on I'll be online only during the day at the library and such.
Post #1041459
~CL~
2 days ago @ 12:40 AM     
I am so sorry for The loss of your mother, I lost my mother four years ago, knowing they are no longer in pain and in a better place Is a big comfort,
I have no comforting words for you, just that time does heal. Hugs
Post #1041528 Back to top ▲
2 days ago @ 12:40 AM

~CL~
I am so sorry for The loss of your mother, I lost my mother four years ago, knowing they are no longer in pain and in a better place Is a big comfort,
I have no comforting words for you, just that time does heal. Hugs
Post #1041528
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!