Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Multiple Accounts and The Chamber

Cradz
1/8/2018     
The Owner
The Owner
As a reminder it's against the rules and Terms of Use to use multiple accounts.

I have started banning people who violate this rule. If you have multiple non paid accounts you should go delete them (via My Account and click on the Delete My Account button). We will allow those who support the site with multiple paid accounts to keep those. If you need more than one account in your household you need to pay for it as I won't be taking the excuse "well that was my sister/brother/mother/father/dogs account." Sorry, we can't tell the difference and we're not accepting that excuse any longer.

Some users have already been site banned if they previously were given a final warning or just basically a dick to me (clearly you're not the sharpest crayon in the box if you break rules and then insult the owner) and some users second account(s) have been banned.

I'm also taking action against those who flame in The Chamber. The Chamber is a moderated room and we will not put up with breaking the rules of the room.

Edited: 1/8/2018 by Cradz
Post #1041338 Back to top ▲
1/8/2018

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
As a reminder it's against the rules and Terms of Use to use multiple accounts.

I have started banning people who violate this rule. If you have multiple non paid accounts you should go delete them (via My Account and click on the Delete My Account button). We will allow those who support the site with multiple paid accounts to keep those. If you need more than one account in your household you need to pay for it as I won't be taking the excuse "well that was my sister/brother/mother/father/dogs account." Sorry, we can't tell the difference and we're not accepting that excuse any longer.

Some users have already been site banned if they previously were given a final warning or just basically a dick to me (clearly you're not the sharpest crayon in the box if you break rules and then insult the owner) and some users second account(s) have been banned.

I'm also taking action against those who flame in The Chamber. The Chamber is a moderated room and we will not put up with breaking the rules of the room.

Edited: 1/8/2018 by Cradz
Post #1041338
Cradz
1/9/2018     
The Owner
The Owner
Two paying members banned from the site this evening due to flaming in The Chamber.

If people complain about you constantly being toxic and you ignore my post above then you're just asking to be banned.

Follow the rules that's all I ask. Build this community up don't tear it down.
Post #1041344 Back to top ▲
1/9/2018

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Two paying members banned from the site this evening due to flaming in The Chamber.

If people complain about you constantly being toxic and you ignore my post above then you're just asking to be banned.

Follow the rules that's all I ask. Build this community up don't tear it down.
Post #1041344
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!