Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
media vault

isabelle
1/12/2018     
my suggestion for this vault is that all archived icons would be stored on a separate tab so that working on the currently used icons would be easier. smiles..thanks
Post #1041391 Back to top ▲
1/12/2018

my suggestion for this vault is that all archived icons would be stored on a separate tab so that working on the currently used icons would be easier. smiles..thanks
Post #1041391
Cradz
1/12/2018     
The Owner
The Owner
isabelle (1/12/2018)

There is currently a filter to filter out archived or un-archived items you can set but by default all items are shown so perhaps we can have it default to only show non-archived.

Adding another tab I don't want to do as the page has to function across mobile devices too.
Post #1041393 Back to top ▲
1/12/2018

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
isabelle (1/12/2018)

There is currently a filter to filter out archived or un-archived items you can set but by default all items are shown so perhaps we can have it default to only show non-archived.

Adding another tab I don't want to do as the page has to function across mobile devices too.
Post #1041393
isabelle
1/13/2018     
smiles..never uses mobiles devises to chat so i never would have thought of that..
Post #1041403 Back to top ▲
1/13/2018

smiles..never uses mobiles devises to chat so i never would have thought of that..
Post #1041403
Cradz
1/14/2018     
The Owner
The Owner
Yes I'm trying to build from mobile up as I'm seeing an increasing number of users on smaller devices like phones and tablets (I personally use a tablet too while not working on the site).

I agree though that the archived images shouldn't show by default so I'll change that and resize the archive drop down so you can see it now. Wink

Edited: 1/14/2018 by Cradz
Post #1041441 Back to top ▲
1/14/2018

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Yes I'm trying to build from mobile up as I'm seeing an increasing number of users on smaller devices like phones and tablets (I personally use a tablet too while not working on the site).

I agree though that the archived images shouldn't show by default so I'll change that and resize the archive drop down so you can see it now. Wink

Edited: 1/14/2018 by Cradz
Post #1041441
isabelle
1/14/2018     
thank you so very much

I know i will enjoy that immensely..hopes someone else does as well.
Post #1041445 Back to top ▲
1/14/2018

thank you so very much

I know i will enjoy that immensely..hopes someone else does as well.
Post #1041445
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!