Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
A different voice in Springs

airmid
7/8/2006     
Member for whatever reason ~......
felt a strong urge to suggest for something 'happy and positive' to begin a thread ~

my only fear is that mine might be the sole post ~
*lil celtic shit chuckle*

HAPPINESS.... is when i 'peek' in and see You
and suddenly ~my thoughts of my submissiveness carousel around me, all that i still have to learn ~...and within those thoughts i dream ....of how i can please You ~and complete Uus both ~

Happiness.....is my Ma'am ~Zena~ in all of Her gloriousness, Her couch and arms a safe haven for me, Her love of so many ones, Her devotion to all who gather around Her ....i could never find enough yellow roses to sleet upon Her each day ~She is precious and i will love Her always ~

Happiness.....is Mistress Trinna, Her guidance, tho sometimes painful, She rises above, a pinnacle of what is right and just. She has my respect and love, and Her talents of icon making are the most beautiful and sacred of all

happiness..... is watching marny serve, be it a clumsy one or one performed to perfection. And, when finishing an icon for her ~how she really enjoys it ~

happiness is ....the hugs from Oones who care enough to talk and share ~and my sharing in return ~ sometimes, believe it or not, those hugs truly are needed ~....gratefully accepted and harvested with a song in my heart

happiness.... is the return of mandy ~and seeing how happy she is ~her millions of pages and emails ~love her to death ~s

and to add ~mo 'baby' ~and the msn threesome chats ~chuckling softly ~

happiness....... is being able to snuggle with bodasis and be able to share my thoughts with her and hers with me and know those thoughts are 'safely guarded' ~

happiness..... is the lovely mysterious~angel *on my shoulder* ~my waking and dreaming conscience~ as she oversees me ~...sometimes rearranging the obstacles i place in my mind ~....she is a godsend , for sure ~

happiness .....is pw ~her tireless efforts and contributions to bringing around a D/s community and broadening horizons of Aall who have open minds and hearts

happiness .....is MsKat, also Who gives of Herself unselfishly so that there can be a place for Uus ~in Her wisdoms and sacrifices, Wwe are blessed

i am certain i will add to this list of 'happiness' ~

Post #14700 Back to top ▲
7/8/2006

airmid
for whatever reason ~......
felt a strong urge to suggest for something 'happy and positive' to begin a thread ~

my only fear is that mine might be the sole post ~
*lil celtic shit chuckle*

HAPPINESS.... is when i 'peek' in and see You
and suddenly ~my thoughts of my submissiveness carousel around me, all that i still have to learn ~...and within those thoughts i dream ....of how i can please You ~and complete Uus both ~

Happiness.....is my Ma'am ~Zena~ in all of Her gloriousness, Her couch and arms a safe haven for me, Her love of so many ones, Her devotion to all who gather around Her ....i could never find enough yellow roses to sleet upon Her each day ~She is precious and i will love Her always ~

Happiness.....is Mistress Trinna, Her guidance, tho sometimes painful, She rises above, a pinnacle of what is right and just. She has my respect and love, and Her talents of icon making are the most beautiful and sacred of all

happiness..... is watching marny serve, be it a clumsy one or one performed to perfection. And, when finishing an icon for her ~how she really enjoys it ~

happiness is ....the hugs from Oones who care enough to talk and share ~and my sharing in return ~ sometimes, believe it or not, those hugs truly are needed ~....gratefully accepted and harvested with a song in my heart

happiness.... is the return of mandy ~and seeing how happy she is ~her millions of pages and emails ~love her to death ~s

and to add ~mo 'baby' ~and the msn threesome chats ~chuckling softly ~

happiness....... is being able to snuggle with bodasis and be able to share my thoughts with her and hers with me and know those thoughts are 'safely guarded' ~

happiness..... is the lovely mysterious~angel *on my shoulder* ~my waking and dreaming conscience~ as she oversees me ~...sometimes rearranging the obstacles i place in my mind ~....she is a godsend , for sure ~

happiness .....is pw ~her tireless efforts and contributions to bringing around a D/s community and broadening horizons of Aall who have open minds and hearts

happiness .....is MsKat, also Who gives of Herself unselfishly so that there can be a place for Uus ~in Her wisdoms and sacrifices, Wwe are blessed

i am certain i will add to this list of 'happiness' ~

Post #14700
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!