Post #16105 Back to top ▲
11/8/2006

sinnin
Post #16105
sinnin
11/8/2006     
Member My score on The Sexuality Spectrum Test:

Mostly Gay
(You scored -29 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight))

"You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters."

Post #780919 Back to top ▲
11/8/2006

sinnin
My score on The Sexuality Spectrum Test:

Mostly Gay
(You scored -29 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight))

"You are mainly homosexual, but you have a few heterosexual qualities. You much prefer the same sex, but you have a mild interest in the opposite sex. While you would jump at the opportunity to screw someone of the same sex, you might be up for experimenting with members of the opposite sex if given the opportunity. If you are sexually inexperienced, you could shift on the spectrum at a later time depending on whether you have sexual encounters with the opposite sex and whether or not you like those encounters."

Post #780919
midnight
11/8/2006     

My Site
I always find these things to be quite interesting -nods-

Straight Preference
(You scored 15 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight))

"You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting."

Pork Expressions - Icon Blanks
Her Realm - Personal Site

Post #780920 Back to top ▲
11/8/2006

midnight

My Site
I always find these things to be quite interesting -nods-

Straight Preference
(You scored 15 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight))

"You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting."

Post #780920
Christopher
11/8/2006     
Member My score on The Sexuality Spectrum Test:

Bisexual
(You scored 0 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight))

"You are evenly bisexual. You have no gender preference when it comes to sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting."

]Sig[
I don't play video games. I train in murder simulators.

Post #780921 Back to top ▲
11/8/2006

Christopher

Bisexual
(You scored 0 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight))

"You are evenly bisexual. You have no gender preference when it comes to sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting."

]Sig[
I don't play video games. I train in murder simulators.

Post #780921
SeA
11/8/2006     
For the most part, you are bisexual.

Bi/Slightly Gay
You scored -5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You have a slight preference for the same gender, but either gender would suit you.

~~showing my better side~~
Post #780924 Back to top ▲
11/8/2006

SeA
For the most part, you are bisexual.

Bi/Slightly Gay
You scored -5 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
You have a slight preference for the same gender, but either gender would suit you.

~~showing my better side~~
Post #780924
Morphia
12/2/2006     
Member Straight
You scored 42 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
As of right now, you are interested in the opposite sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent homosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Post #780925 Back to top ▲
12/2/2006

Morphia
Straight
You scored 42 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
As of right now, you are interested in the opposite sex. You have very little to no sexual interest in the same sex. If you are sexually inexperienced at this point, it is possible that you have latent homosexual tendencies that you have not yet discovered.

Post #780925
ShadowWolf_{bron}
12/3/2006     
Member 45 for Me........

a tad on the queer side......and happy bout it....

heyyyy way to go WR......and honey aside from Me you are one fo the queerest folks I know...and I mean that with love babe!!

SW{bron}

Post #780927 Back to top ▲
12/3/2006

45 for Me........

a tad on the queer side......and happy bout it....

heyyyy way to go WR......and honey aside from Me you are one fo the queerest folks I know...and I mean that with love babe!!

SW{bron}

Post #780927
slaveelizabeth
12/4/2006     
Member Bi/Slightly Straight

You scored 6 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age, and Dreams are forever.....

What would you give a man who could make your deepest dreams come true?
Post #780928 Back to top ▲
12/4/2006

Bi/Slightly Straight

You scored 6 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)
For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite gender, but either gender would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.

Laughter is timeless, Imagination has no age, and Dreams are forever.....

What would you give a man who could make your deepest dreams come true?
Post #780928
JCROZZI
3/3/2007     
Member My Score = 25

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

Straight Preference

I know this is "for fun....but the first line of that paragragh makes me *BLANK*ing HATE things like this. I am not even remotely bisexual and I am s certainly not gay. Part of me sometimes thinks.... well nevermind, I'd hate to be labeled.

*Stifles his anger and wishes everyone well.*

Post #780934 Back to top ▲
3/3/2007

JCROZZI
My Score = 25

You are not exclusively heterosexual, but you prefer the opposite sex over the same sex. While you might be willing to fool around with the same sex to some extent, you would go all the way with the opposite sex. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this could change after you do some experimenting.

Straight Preference

I know this is "for fun....but the first line of that paragragh makes me *BLANK*ing HATE things like this. I am not even remotely bisexual and I am s certainly not gay. Part of me sometimes thinks.... well nevermind, I'd hate to be labeled.

*Stifles his anger and wishes everyone well.*

Post #780934
saiya
6/14/2012     
Member I know I took this a long time ago, I wish I could remember what I got last time

this time I got a 13....I agree with that.

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.
Post #965624 Back to top ▲
6/14/2012

saiya
I know I took this a long time ago, I wish I could remember what I got last time

this time I got a 13....I agree with that.

For the most part, you are bisexual. You have a slight preference for the opposite sex, but either sex would suit you. If you are sexually inexperienced, it is possible that this will change after you do some experimenting.
Post #965624
simplyswt~
6/14/2012     
Member i scored 42 im strait!
Post #965633 Back to top ▲
6/14/2012

simplyswt~
i scored 42 im strait!
Post #965633
tgirl_eileen
5/14/2016     
I couldn't get my results, they want you to sign up for the dating site first....no thanks

anyway i'd score probably with a bisexual with a slight leaning towards guys...
Post #1031137 Back to top ▲
5/14/2016

tgirl_eileen
I couldn't get my results, they want you to sign up for the dating site first....no thanks

anyway i'd score probably with a bisexual with a slight leaning towards guys...
Post #1031137
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!