Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
truth and consiquence

Nalecki
2/20/2004     
From a lie can come truth.

A lie can make people believe enough to make a falsehood a truth.

You have to put a false horn on a horse to make a unicorn.

Nothing is ever black and white, and not even shades of grey between, but a whole adobe of multi-colours that shine with vibrance.

What is truth but what people believe in the first place?

Did dinosaurs ever really exist? Could they not be an elaborate hoax by archeologists the world over?

If you pass on a lie that you believed to be true, does that, in turn, make you a liar, or gullible, or simply a fool?

If you create a new lie to cover up an old lie, are you creating a new truth, or digging a hole much deeper for yourself?

Is everything but a lie, and the only real truth that which we perceive through our eyes and ears?

Is the world flat, and only pictures of a rounded Earth that which leads us to think otherwise?

How can you ever truly believe anything you are ever told unless you have experienced it to be true, and even then can those experiences still be fabricated to lend credence to the lie?

Don't be hard on yourself, if you have only ever acted in what you thought to be the best of intentions. If it went wrong, and you accept the consequences of your own involvement in that lie, then have you not learned from the mistake you made, and know it when it comes around again? Couldn't the fact that it may have turned out right meant it was worth the risk you took in the gamble you made?

You only have your own conscience to consider, since anything else may, in turn, be nothing but a fabrication.

Love, and in loving, be loved. For at the end of it all, what else is there in this life, if not love?

---
Am I dreaming you, or are you dreaming me?
Post #3571 Back to top ▲
2/20/2004

Nalecki
From a lie can come truth.

A lie can make people believe enough to make a falsehood a truth.

You have to put a false horn on a horse to make a unicorn.

Nothing is ever black and white, and not even shades of grey between, but a whole adobe of multi-colours that shine with vibrance.

What is truth but what people believe in the first place?

Did dinosaurs ever really exist? Could they not be an elaborate hoax by archeologists the world over?

If you pass on a lie that you believed to be true, does that, in turn, make you a liar, or gullible, or simply a fool?

If you create a new lie to cover up an old lie, are you creating a new truth, or digging a hole much deeper for yourself?

Is everything but a lie, and the only real truth that which we perceive through our eyes and ears?

Is the world flat, and only pictures of a rounded Earth that which leads us to think otherwise?

How can you ever truly believe anything you are ever told unless you have experienced it to be true, and even then can those experiences still be fabricated to lend credence to the lie?

Don't be hard on yourself, if you have only ever acted in what you thought to be the best of intentions. If it went wrong, and you accept the consequences of your own involvement in that lie, then have you not learned from the mistake you made, and know it when it comes around again? Couldn't the fact that it may have turned out right meant it was worth the risk you took in the gamble you made?

You only have your own conscience to consider, since anything else may, in turn, be nothing but a fabrication.

Love, and in loving, be loved. For at the end of it all, what else is there in this life, if not love?

---
Post #3571
Nalecki
2/20/2004     
A friend is someone who shows you love, no matter what you do.

My best friend admitted she'd been lying to me, and everyone, about something. She was in tears when she told me. Because of one little thing that happened, she made up a lie to cover it. And then she had to make up another lie to keep on covering it. And the lies kept on coming.

And it was such a silly trivial thing that she'd lied about in the first place.

I did the only thing I -could- do. I hugged her and told her she was a silly mare. When someone is down, you don't stick the boot in. And friendship is important to me. Far more important than money or possessions or work or religion, or a hundred other things that people seem to think are important.
-Love- is important, whether it is love for your partner, love for your family, love for your friends...

I don't know if this is relevant or whether I've skewed off-topic...

---
Post #673618 Back to top ▲
2/20/2004

Nalecki
A friend is someone who shows you love, no matter what you do.

My best friend admitted she'd been lying to me, and everyone, about something. She was in tears when she told me. Because of one little thing that happened, she made up a lie to cover it. And then she had to make up another lie to keep on covering it. And the lies kept on coming.

And it was such a silly trivial thing that she'd lied about in the first place.

I did the only thing I -could- do. I hugged her and told her she was a silly mare. When someone is down, you don't stick the boot in. And friendship is important to me. Far more important than money or possessions or work or religion, or a hundred other things that people seem to think are important.
-Love- is important, whether it is love for your partner, love for your family, love for your friends...

I don't know if this is relevant or whether I've skewed off-topic...

---
Post #673618
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!