Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Pager Sort Feature Issue

~grace~
4/12/2009     
Hey Cradz,

When I sort my sent folder, sorting by username, asc order, 50/page - the sort doesn't work. Also, if I click on a different page number, when sorted like that, it shows the same results as the first page that is returned after the sort.

Thanks!

~grace~
Post #882433 Back to top ▲
4/12/2009

~grace~
Hey Cradz,

When I sort my sent folder, sorting by username, asc order, 50/page - the sort doesn't work. Also, if I click on a different page number, when sorted like that, it shows the same results as the first page that is returned after the sort.

Thanks!

~grace~
Post #882433
Cradz
4/12/2009     
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks... I see the issue and we'll see if I can fix that in the next code update.

Edited: 4/12/2009 by Cradz
Post #882438 Back to top ▲
4/12/2009

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Thanks... I see the issue and we'll see if I can fix that in the next code update.

Edited: 4/12/2009 by Cradz
Post #882438
~grace~
4/12/2009     
Member Thanks, Cradz ~smiles~
Post #882441 Back to top ▲
4/12/2009

~grace~
Thanks, Cradz ~smiles~
Post #882441
grace
8/24/2011     
Lifetime Member
Hey Cradz,

I was cleaning out my pager, and the sort worked in the inbox, but the outbox... still doing the same thing.

Username, tried both asc and desc, from the beginning, 50/page.

Thanks!

grace
Post #948161 Back to top ▲
8/24/2011

grace
Lifetime Member
Hey Cradz,

I was cleaning out my pager, and the sort worked in the inbox, but the outbox... still doing the same thing.

Username, tried both asc and desc, from the beginning, 50/page.

Thanks!

grace
Post #948161
Cradz
8/24/2011     
The Owner
The Owner
Actually it looks like it doesn't work correctly on most folders... I don't think I ever fixed this.

I'll take a look at fixing this for the next code update. Seriously this time... Big Grin
Post #948164 Back to top ▲
8/24/2011

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Actually it looks like it doesn't work correctly on most folders... I don't think I ever fixed this.

I'll take a look at fixing this for the next code update. Seriously this time... Big Grin
Post #948164
grace
8/24/2011     
Lifetime Member
~laughs~ Thanks, Cradz... though I was thinking... what about a search function that searches just in the pager?
Post #948165 Back to top ▲
8/24/2011

grace
Lifetime Member
~laughs~ Thanks, Cradz... though I was thinking... what about a search function that searches just in the pager?
Post #948165
Cradz
8/24/2011     
The Owner
The Owner
Due to the database we use search isn't possible at least not right away. I'll keep in mind though.

Edited: 8/24/2011 by Cradz
Post #948166 Back to top ▲
8/24/2011

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Due to the database we use search isn't possible at least not right away. I'll keep in mind though.

Edited: 8/24/2011 by Cradz
Post #948166
Cradz
8/25/2011     
The Owner
The Owner
I see why this was never fixed... I've had a quick look and it appears it's an issue with the original code I purchased many years ago.

I won't go into the technical details but it's not something I can fix right now without some major work and quite honestly it's not worth it for a feature that's not used that often.
Post #948178 Back to top ▲
8/25/2011

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
I see why this was never fixed... I've had a quick look and it appears it's an issue with the original code I purchased many years ago.

I won't go into the technical details but it's not something I can fix right now without some major work and quite honestly it's not worth it for a feature that's not used that often.
Post #948178
grace
8/25/2011     
Lifetime Member
Drat ~grins~

Thanks for looking into it, Cradz.

grace
Post #948189 Back to top ▲
8/25/2011

grace
Lifetime Member
Drat ~grins~

Thanks for looking into it, Cradz.

grace
Post #948189
Cradz
8/25/2011     
The Owner
The Owner
np... I should have responded to this topic back in 09 when I saw it wasn't possible to fix.

I will be working on upgrading our database within the next month or so and after that it'll be possible as well as a lot of other upgrades to the site.
Post #948192 Back to top ▲
8/25/2011

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
np... I should have responded to this topic back in 09 when I saw it wasn't possible to fix.

I will be working on upgrading our database within the next month or so and after that it'll be possible as well as a lot of other upgrades to the site.
Post #948192
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: CarelessWhisper, Cradz
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!