Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Florida St. Alumni calls for Bowden to retire.

-David-
10/9/2009     
Member In a show of great disrespect in my opinion, the Florida State University Alumni has called for Bobby Bowden to step down and retire at the end of the season, even though they in no way call the shots in the AD. Bowden is arguably the greatest NCAA football coach of all time, behind only maybe my man, Joe Paterno. When the story first broke, the idea of damage control must have been lost to these people..The only statement I've seen is that Bowden will remain Head Coach until the end of the season. However, I also find it highly disrespectful that they already have a deal worked out with Jimbo Fisher to take over as head coach, and can make staffing changes as he sees fit as early as next season.

Bowden is a GOD in Tallahassee....Many have spoke out in support of him, most notably JoePa and Darnell Dockett, and I just feel that if you've earned a freakin' statue on campus, you have earned the right to step down when you choose.

I'm not a Florida St. fan, but I hope they run the table the rest of the season and win a major bowl and he quits.

Plenty of schools will want him (TROY) if he still wishes to continue his legacy.
Post #902762 Back to top ▲
10/9/2009

-David-
In a show of great disrespect in my opinion, the Florida State University Alumni has called for Bobby Bowden to step down and retire at the end of the season, even though they in no way call the shots in the AD. Bowden is arguably the greatest NCAA football coach of all time, behind only maybe my man, Joe Paterno. When the story first broke, the idea of damage control must have been lost to these people..The only statement I've seen is that Bowden will remain Head Coach until the end of the season. However, I also find it highly disrespectful that they already have a deal worked out with Jimbo Fisher to take over as head coach, and can make staffing changes as he sees fit as early as next season.

Bowden is a GOD in Tallahassee....Many have spoke out in support of him, most notably JoePa and Darnell Dockett, and I just feel that if you've earned a freakin' statue on campus, you have earned the right to step down when you choose.

I'm not a Florida St. fan, but I hope they run the table the rest of the season and win a major bowl and he quits.

Plenty of schools will want him (TROY) if he still wishes to continue his legacy.
Post #902762
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: Cradz, MistressTrinna, CarelessWhisper
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!