Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
PicPost Suggestion

~grace~
6/28/2010     
Cradz,

I was wondering how difficult would it be to have an option to resize Picposts so they display as thumbnails? While I don't mind seeing them, and on occasion posting them... it would be nice to be able to set the maximum size for their display, so they don't fill up the entire screen. Also, when there are a lot of Picposts, it makes the refresh spaz out a little collecting the images.

Thanks,

grace
Post #921134 Back to top ▲
6/28/2010

~grace~
Cradz,

I was wondering how difficult would it be to have an option to resize Picposts so they display as thumbnails? While I don't mind seeing them, and on occasion posting them... it would be nice to be able to set the maximum size for their display, so they don't fill up the entire screen. Also, when there are a lot of Picposts, it makes the refresh spaz out a little collecting the images.

Thanks,

grace
Post #921134
Cradz
7/4/2010     
The Owner
The Owner
Hi ~grace~,

Perhaps another option in addition to Ignore Picposts called "Minimize PicPosts" and I can set it so they are resized to say 200x200.

The problem is you'll still load the full image but it should allow the browser to load the page a lot quicker if they have a size on them.

~grace~ (6/28/2010)
Cradz,

Thanks,

grace
Post #921479 Back to top ▲
7/4/2010

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Hi ~grace~,

Perhaps another option in addition to Ignore Picposts called "Minimize PicPosts" and I can set it so they are resized to say 200x200.

The problem is you'll still load the full image but it should allow the browser to load the page a lot quicker if they have a size on them.

~grace~ (6/28/2010)
Cradz,

Thanks,

grace
Post #921479
~grace~
7/13/2010     
That would be great, Cradz... thanks ~smiles~
Post #921923 Back to top ▲
7/13/2010

~grace~
That would be great, Cradz... thanks ~smiles~
Post #921923
Cradz
4/6/2011     
The Owner
The Owner
Sorry ~grace~,

I just saw this again today while cleaning up the forum. Big Grin

I must have completely overlooked doing this. This feature will be included with the next code update (probably late tonight).

There will be an option in Room Settings as well as in Default Room Settings called "Minimize PicPosts."

Post #940357 Back to top ▲
4/6/2011

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Sorry ~grace~,

I just saw this again today while cleaning up the forum. Big Grin

I must have completely overlooked doing this. This feature will be included with the next code update (probably late tonight).

There will be an option in Room Settings as well as in Default Room Settings called "Minimize PicPosts."

Post #940357
~grace~
4/7/2011     
Oh yay! ~grins~

Thanks, Cradz! ~smiles~
Post #940371 Back to top ▲
4/7/2011

~grace~
Oh yay! ~grins~

Thanks, Cradz! ~smiles~
Post #940371
~grace~
4/7/2011     
Love it, Cradz ~smiles~

Thank you!
Post #940406 Back to top ▲
4/7/2011

~grace~
Love it, Cradz ~smiles~

Thank you!
Post #940406
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: CarelessWhisper, Cradz
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!