Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Edit Signature

*~sweetmissbehavin~*
11/21/2011     
submissive i'm trying to go to my "Edit Signature" spot, but each time i hit "My Account" and then "Edit Signature", it asks me for my user name and password. When i fill those in, it automatically takes me BACK to wherever it was that i just came from and doesn't let me go in to edit my signature at all.

i stay logged in, i can get all over the forums and into the chat rooms, but the minute i try to edit my signature again, it won't let me in, asks for my user name and password and then it just bounces me when i fill in the user name and password.

Is it just me? Big Grin
Post #952618 Back to top ▲
11/21/2011

i'm trying to go to my "Edit Signature" spot, but each time i hit "My Account" and then "Edit Signature", it asks me for my user name and password. When i fill those in, it automatically takes me BACK to wherever it was that i just came from and doesn't let me go in to edit my signature at all.

i stay logged in, i can get all over the forums and into the chat rooms, but the minute i try to edit my signature again, it won't let me in, asks for my user name and password and then it just bounces me when i fill in the user name and password.

Is it just me? Big Grin
Post #952618
Cradz
11/21/2011     
The Owner
The Owner
Edit Signature is a Gold Membership only feature (this was changed a few months ago). We had non-paying members abusing it.

I've cleaned out your signature.

Edited: 11/21/2011 by Cradz
Post #952619 Back to top ▲
11/21/2011

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Edit Signature is a Gold Membership only feature (this was changed a few months ago). We had non-paying members abusing it.

I've cleaned out your signature.

Edited: 11/21/2011 by Cradz
Post #952619
*~sweetmissbehavin~*
11/25/2011     
submissive Ah-ha, thanks Cradz! Thought it was me losing my mind!!

Guess it's time to start saving my pennies for a membership again!!
Post #952804 Back to top ▲
11/25/2011

Ah-ha, thanks Cradz! Thought it was me losing my mind!!

Guess it's time to start saving my pennies for a membership again!!
Post #952804
Cradz
11/25/2011     
The Owner
The Owner
*wink*.. yup.. or wait until the new version is available...

We'll be allowing non-paying members the ability to use signatures again but they won't be able to post links or images. It was just easier at the time to deny access (hence the permission issue you are seeing) and then fix later on.

Signatures will also be tied to your Nickname instead of account so you can use different signatures.
Post #952808 Back to top ▲
11/25/2011

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
*wink*.. yup.. or wait until the new version is available...

We'll be allowing non-paying members the ability to use signatures again but they won't be able to post links or images. It was just easier at the time to deny access (hence the permission issue you are seeing) and then fix later on.

Signatures will also be tied to your Nickname instead of account so you can use different signatures.
Post #952808
saiya
6/24/2012     
Member Cradz would you mind clearing mine out also please?

-smiles and asks nicely, knowing Big Bossman can put whatever he likes in my signature and could saddle me with something truly horrid just to keep me from posting on the boards-
Post #966251 Back to top ▲
6/24/2012

saiya
Cradz would you mind clearing mine out also please?

-smiles and asks nicely, knowing Big Bossman can put whatever he likes in my signature and could saddle me with something truly horrid just to keep me from posting on the boards-
Post #966251
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: CarelessWhisper, Cradz
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!