Welcome Guest! ( Login | Register )
Request: Reverse ignore list

Max
1/4/2012     
Member I'd quite like the ability to make your own posts disappear from someone's view if you have also ignored them - perhaps make it an extra option in the "Ignore List" page.

The key point is that you can only reverse ignore someone if you're already ignoring them.

Post #955983 Back to top ▲
1/4/2012

Max
I'd quite like the ability to make your own posts disappear from someone's view if you have also ignored them - perhaps make it an extra option in the "Ignore List" page.

The key point is that you can only reverse ignore someone if you're already ignoring them.

Post #955983
irishxtc
1/4/2012     
irishxtc
-nods-
i like this idea very much
Post #956030 Back to top ▲
1/4/2012

-nods-
i like this idea very much
Post #956030
elusive
1/4/2012     
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
*echoes a yes to that suggestion*

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #956031 Back to top ▲
1/4/2012

elusive
D/s Event Organizer
D/s Event Organizer
*echoes a yes to that suggestion*

~~~~*~~
"To serve is beautiful, but only if it is done with joy and a whole heart and a free mind." - Pearl S Buck

L'esclave a sa vanité, il ne veut obéir qu'au plus grand des despotes. H. de Balzac
Post #956031
bella~roja
1/4/2012     
Member Add my vote to those who would love this feature.
Post #956032 Back to top ▲
1/4/2012

bella~roja
Add my vote to those who would love this feature.
Post #956032
Cradz
1/5/2012     
The Owner
The Owner
Yup.. something I can add for sure.

I took a couple of weeks off over Christmas but back on coding again and should have a beta version out within the next couple of weeks.
Post #956068 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Yup.. something I can add for sure.

I took a couple of weeks off over Christmas but back on coding again and should have a beta version out within the next couple of weeks.
Post #956068
{pure~}
1/5/2012     
Member i would love to add my vote for this as well

but i have another question or suggestion

Would it be possible to put a ignore for a room as well?

So it doesn't show up on the public if it has people in it...i understand user created rooms are there but just a small button to click and not have to see it?

Just another thought

Thanks Cradz
Post #956081 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

{pure~}
i would love to add my vote for this as well

but i have another question or suggestion

Would it be possible to put a ignore for a room as well?

So it doesn't show up on the public if it has people in it...i understand user created rooms are there but just a small button to click and not have to see it?

Just another thought

Thanks Cradz
Post #956081
Cradz
1/5/2012     
The Owner
The Owner
Sorry {pure~}.. I'm not adding extra code for something only a handful of users might use.

I'm not sure if I see the point really except if you can't stand somebody and it annoys you there are people in their room?

It's the same for hiding topics of those you're ignoring.. just don't go in the topic. The extra code and database processing required to filter those out is just not worth it.

For performance reasons there are a few things I simply won't do as it just doesn't make technical sense.
Post #956085 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
Sorry {pure~}.. I'm not adding extra code for something only a handful of users might use.

I'm not sure if I see the point really except if you can't stand somebody and it annoys you there are people in their room?

It's the same for hiding topics of those you're ignoring.. just don't go in the topic. The extra code and database processing required to filter those out is just not worth it.

For performance reasons there are a few things I simply won't do as it just doesn't make technical sense.
Post #956085
{pure~}
1/5/2012     
Member Ohhh no cradz i am just used to the old style and old things die hard i guess...LOL

i remember how it was before the user chatrooms is all

was just a suggestion

am just used to seeing NHB, Leather and Chamber is all

Post #956087 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

{pure~}
Ohhh no cradz i am just used to the old style and old things die hard i guess...LOL

i remember how it was before the user chatrooms is all

was just a suggestion

am just used to seeing NHB, Leather and Chamber is all

Post #956087
Cradz
1/5/2012     
The Owner
The Owner
{pure~}

Oh I see.

What I do is add the rooms to my favorite chat rooms list and then I never have to go to the chat menu. I can just enter from the main portal page.
Post #956089 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
{pure~}

Oh I see.

What I do is add the rooms to my favorite chat rooms list and then I never have to go to the chat menu. I can just enter from the main portal page.
Post #956089
{pure~}
1/5/2012     
Member Cradz ahhh ok see now i know nothing really about code and in truth am still learning the features here you have a ton

i think i just today figured out how to get tags and locations to auto when i go into a room

not the most techie type

i'll do that

thanks again
Post #956090 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

{pure~}
Cradz ahhh ok see now i know nothing really about code and in truth am still learning the features here you have a ton

i think i just today figured out how to get tags and locations to auto when i go into a room

not the most techie type

i'll do that

thanks again
Post #956090
Cradz
1/5/2012     
The Owner
The Owner
{pure~}

Oh it's always worth asking. Some things I can add very quickly or put on my list if it's doable. Some things make sense to you but for site performance reasons they don't.

I've been working on re-coding the site from the ground up for months and moving forward it should be a lot easier to add new features and make changes with this new code.

Be sure to read the Community News when I post a new site update.
Post #956095 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

Cradz
The Owner
The Owner
{pure~}

Oh it's always worth asking. Some things I can add very quickly or put on my list if it's doable. Some things make sense to you but for site performance reasons they don't.

I've been working on re-coding the site from the ground up for months and moving forward it should be a lot easier to add new features and make changes with this new code.

Be sure to read the Community News when I post a new site update.
Post #956095
miranda
1/5/2012     
Member Cradz, is it easily possible to..when a person is on your ignore list, to not see their name on the drop down room list as well?

if it is not easily done , no worries

Thanks, miranda

Goes back and reads Max again..just in case that is what he is asking and i just have not figured that bit out yet. laughs
Post #956098 Back to top ▲
1/5/2012

miranda
Cradz, is it easily possible to..when a person is on your ignore list, to not see their name on the drop down room list as well?

if it is not easily done , no worries

Thanks, miranda

Goes back and reads Max again..just in case that is what he is asking and i just have not figured that bit out yet. laughs
Post #956098
simplyswt~
1/6/2012     
Member Cradz, I would love an option of not being able to see a name on the drop down list as well.. once we have ignored them we know they are still there.. I agree with miranda.. we would like this feature as well if possible..

if not.. then i guess i might have to go blind and not use the drop down list at all.. LOL
Post #956120 Back to top ▲
1/6/2012

simplyswt~
Cradz, I would love an option of not being able to see a name on the drop down list as well.. once we have ignored them we know they are still there.. I agree with miranda.. we would like this feature as well if possible..

if not.. then i guess i might have to go blind and not use the drop down list at all.. LOL
Post #956120
tessa
1/6/2012     
Member Now, if it's not too much trouble, if you could an an exploding bomb *actual sound a nice extra touch but not required* picture
followed by the words Your ass was just clicked by __________

that would be SO awesome!
Post #956138 Back to top ▲
1/6/2012

tessa
Now, if it's not too much trouble, if you could an an exploding bomb *actual sound a nice extra touch but not required* picture
followed by the words Your ass was just clicked by __________

that would be SO awesome!
Post #956138
Columns Display
Show/Hide Columns and Drag the Icon to Reorder
Show rows with value thatAndClear
Export
Topic Info
Forum Moderators: CarelessWhisper, Cradz
By continuing past this page, and by your continued use of this site, you agree to be bound by and abide by our terms of use, privacy policy and our use of cookies.
©2001-2018 The Pork Community Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
Designed, developed and maintained by Cradz.
This site is for adults who wish to chat anonymously with like minded grown ups. There is no advertising, basic membership to this chat site is free and our chat is old school internet 1.0 style free chat rooms. Chat online with people from all walks of life today!